4 Line 2 Blade, Easy Open?

Any current models out there similar to my grandfathers Camillus? He passed in 1977 and my Grandmother passed over a year ago and one of the many items I inherited was a bag o' knives. After cleaning a few up to remove 40 years of gunk, this Camillus is an instant favorite. Love that easy open blade and that sucker is sharp, sharp sharp! I was curious if there is anything out there now that is similar. I wasnt able to find anything.

ERQ2ATdl.jpg

GAjAeCRl.jpg

Nice. I have one just like it. The only difference is yours has a long pull (which is more desirable) and mine has the regular nail pull on the main blade. Everything else is the same, including the scales. Those are not ordinary bone scales. They are Roger's jigged bone scales.

Roger's jigged bone was selected from older cattle that roamed the toughest terrains like those in Australia. And later were selected from cattle in other countries with tough terrains as well, from South America. That made the bone, stronger and tougher, less likely to chip, crack or break. The beautiful Roger's jigged bone had a jigging process that has a very interesting and unique history as well.

I have several knives with Roger's jigged bone handles. I can't post pictures as all of my photos are on my desktop, phone or tablet.

Back