A couple for sale

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
First up is a small bushcrafter. I used this knife as a test knife when I started using Parks. I reground it and put a handle on.
Aldos 1095 1/8" flat ground
4 3/4" handle, 3 1/2" blade
Cocobolo scales with black G10 liner and orange G10 pinstripe.
Custom leather sheath
140.00 with sheath
125.00 without delivered

Urban EDC
Aldos 1095 1/8" convex ground with hamon, tapered tang
3 1/2" blade, 4 1/4" handle
Stabilized York Gum Burl scales with nat canvas micarta liners and OD green G10 pinstripe. Nat micarta pins
Choice of two sheaths.
$250.00 with universal carry rig made by JDO Custom Leather. Vertical, Horizontal, or Dangler. All removable.
$195.00 with leaf sheath
$175.00 without sheath. These are shipped prices

Last edited:
That small bushcrafter is speaking to me. Love that cocobolo handle! Can't swing a purchase, though, just paid for all the Christmas gifts.

good to see you selling knives Chris. sent email with a couple questions.

I'll take the small bushcrafter. Please get me your paypal id. thanks Chris.

-todd

Man those are nice. I can't wait to see pics of the big batch of blanks you posted up on FB earlier. You are definitely a busy guy!!

I cleaned up five and handles are glueing Matt. I think I might go mid tech in 2014!

That's a beautiful Bushcrafter,nice snag Todd.

I am not a "buyer" right now. in fact, i am trying to downsize. but then i saw this post...and the knife...and the price...and what can i say? i just had to. merry Christmas to me!

hope all's well with you Myke.

-todd

I am not a "buyer" right now. in fact, i am trying to downsize. but then i saw this post...and the knife...and the price...and what can i say? i just had to. merry Christmas to me!

hope all's well with you Myke.

-todd
Thanks Todd.Well as can be.

Back