Aftermarket Endura clips

Anyone know where to find Endura clips that aren't coated?

I prefer the polished steel clips but can't seem to locate them for the Endura. 🤷‍♂️

Appreciate it, I just wondered if Spyderco makes a polished clip for the Endura? I know Benchmade offers clips as accessories, for example.

Pretty sure that clip is interchangeable with a lot of different spydie models, shouldn't be too hard to source the non coated stainless version.

Lynch clips are way better but I wish to hell Spyderco would do the Endura with a wire clip like it's lightweight brothren.

Appreciate it, I just wondered if Spyderco makes a polished clip for the Endura? I know Benchmade offers clips as accessories, for example.

They do make factory polished versions of the classic hourglass clip, yes. Seem to be more common on sprint runs and exclusives for the Seki knives but I don't know if there's a hard and fast rule. For example, painted clip on K390 Stretch 2 vs polished clip on S30V Delica 4 wharncliffe -

4yeWKXa.jpg

They do make factory polished versions of the classic hourglass clip, yes. Seem to be more common on sprint runs and exclusives for the Seki knives but I don't know if there's a hard and fast rule. For example, painted clip on K390 Stretch 2 vs polished clip on S30V Delica 4 wharncliffe -

4yeWKXa.jpg
I am digging my newly purchased Stretch 2 in K390!

Regarding clips, I keep catching the originals on seatbelts, etc and bending. Once I bend I replace generally. My favorite replacement thus far is a milled clip from MXG but a bit too expensive ($45) to equip all my spides with (I have one on my K390 Endella and another on a carbon M4 Para 2 which are my most carried "working" knives). The above mentioned titanium Lynch are good and I have even had decent luck with cheap titanium amazon replacements (Though fit and finish is often lacking)

Blue lock tight is also your friend when switching clips - saves issues later with loosening etc which can lead to stripping when retightening multiple times after the fact.

Last edited:
I am digging my newly purchased Stretch 2 in K390!

Regarding clips, I keep catching the originals on seatbelts, etc and bending. Once I bend I replace generally. My favorite replacement thus far is a milled clip from MXG but a bit too expensive ($45) to equip all my spides with (I have one on my K390 Endella and another on a carbon M4 Para 2 which are my most carried "working" knives). The above mentioned titanium Lynch are good and I have even had decent luck with cheap titanium amazon replacements (Though fit and finish is often lacking)

Blue lock tight is also your friend when switching clips - saves issues later with loosening etc which can lead to stripping when retightening multiple times after the fact.
I actually like the Spydie clips the best... they work great just wish they were all polished stainless. I'm looking at some Lynch clips from a local dealer as an option. They ain't cheap but they seem to be very high quality. The funny thing is they were the first guys to put a clip on a pocket knife so its weird they don't offer them as a side item!

Have you contacted Spyderco and tried to purchase one from them? Call their phone number I bet they'll sell you one
I have not, just checked their website. They have accessories like manbags and bandannas for sale but no clips. They'll replace a broken one under warranty but mine aint broken. I'll try emailing them.

I have not, just checked their website. They have accessories like manbags and bandannas for sale but no clips. They'll replace a broken one under warranty but mine aint broken. I'll try emailing them.
About 2 years ago a pm2 clip was about $7+$2 shipping so it's more reasonable to go through Spyderco as well. They emailed me back with this info then asked me to call their phone number to place the order. And I've never bent a Spyderco spoon style clip, which can't be said for other brands or types.

Last edited:
About 2 years ago a pm2 clip was about $7+$2 shipping so it's more reasonable to go through Spyderco as well. They emailed me back with this info then asked me to call their phone number to place the order. And I've never bent a Spyderco spoon style clip, which can't be said for other brands or types.
That's very reasonable... the BM clips were about double that.

Back