• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Any somewhat reputable places to avoid buying Benchmade from?

I am a little gun shy after the fake verdict! I know places like GPKnives, BladeHQ, etc...are good to go but what about GOVX.com? Are they GTG without fear of getting ripped off? I have an account there and can save a few bucks on Benchmade...if it is a legit place to buy?

As much as I love Benchmade, no place is actually safe. Even buying in person you have to be very careful. People are now buying legit Benchmade products, taking them home, then swapping items with fakes and returning them for full refunds.

GovX is okay, but they can be slow.

I like GPknives for Benchmade. They offer a decent discount. At least they did last year!

GovX is okay, but they can be slow.

I like GPknives for Benchmade. They offer a decent discount. At least they did last year!
Thanks! I will check them out! I just don't want to order a fake from somewhere that isn't as easy to return as eBay, LOL!

Back