Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

I'd like to think that the reason the F-16 is so delayed is the amount of effort and resources being poured in to the secret development of the BG MOAB. It's my delusion and I'm enjoying it, don't ruin this for me.

All the talk about the military and first responders orders MUST be from field testing this.... There's no other explanation. ;)
I'd like to think that the reason the F-16 is so delayed is the amount of effort and resources being poured in to the secret development of the BG MOAB. It's my delusion and I'm enjoying it, don't ruin this for me.

Well.. not much more to say that hasnt been said, but im still holding out hope for a MOAB. :(

At this point, with the F-16 having landed, I'm hoping for something Battle Grade that's even longer!

But of course, a BG MOAB is always desirable! Thinner, lighter, and keener!

Been a fan a long time, have invested in a lot of infi.. i just want a chance at the Busse of all Busses..

tumblr_plrbztjZwA1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg

Jerry, please let a moab offering loose..:(
i want so bad to drool at my own.. instead of just pics.

At this point, I feel like someone deleted the CNC MOAB project files and no one want to be the one to tell the Boss. :confused::D

Better yet, bring the MOAB'S 18-year old now-of-age son, the Busse HANDSOME!
Hogging for
A
Nuclear
Detonation (of Wauseon's servers),
Son
Of
MOAB
Emerges!

This Son will be HANDSOME:
Harder (like M-INFI or SR-101 run slightly harder, closer to 60 than 58 HRC... Minds out of the gutter, ya pigs)
Affordable/Available (compared to Mom...)
Naked (Comp INFI or swamp comp!)
Domed spine/edges (rounded proud tangs and/or spine, like the offerings of late - JH10, TGULB, etc.)
Skinny (compared to Mom, maybe .25-.3"?)
Oversized at 15" (ya know, leaner and longer, a handsome guy!)
Maneuverable (thinner and swifter, relatively to Mom)
Ergonomic (hand-shaped or Res-C handles)

I can dream, right?

Back