Becker Grails.

coolbreezy37

Gold Member
As a Becker enthusiast, I’ve noticed a lot of us lusting after discontinued and rarely seen again Beckers. What is your Becker grail, and have you obtained it? I have 1 of 2 down, with a BK29 inbound. The only other one I truly want is a BK1 Brute.

I had a 20, used it a few times, and sold it. Don't get me wrong, nice blade, but the 9 does nearly as well. Saves a few ounces. Another 20 came up on the market, purchased it, just because it was a hell of a good deal. Same result, sold it.

I had a 20, used it a few times, and sold it. Don't get me wrong, nice blade, but the 9 does nearly as well. Saves a few ounces. Another 20 came up on the market, purchased it, just because it was a hell of a good deal. Same result, sold it.
I love the 9, it’s my Favorite Becker and one of my top 5 knives from any maker/manufacturer. But I love a Massive 1/4” thick deep clip point Bowie.

My grail used to be the BK21 when it wasn’t available. Then Ethan showed up at Beckerwest with a proto!!!!! That was a tough time waiting until they were released but now I have a couple and enjoy the heck out of them! Wouldn’t mind finding an original Machax though. Hoping to run into one someday 😁

Old pic, added a few more and all the stock scales have been replaced by dyed micarta at this point (except on the divtool)…
KISDDdX.jpg

Never did get my hands on a Necker san mai or that s30v BK7. Also passed on the D2 folder.

Old pic, added a few more and all the stock scales have been replaced by dyed micarta at this point (except on the divtool)…
KISDDdX.jpg

Never did get my hands on a Necker san mai or that s30v BK7. Also passed on the D2 folder.
Pic of the year!
Wonderful collection, anazing photo and nice to see the love :D

KISDDdX.jpg

The scales on that BK-5 at around 1 o'clock, would love to see those up close!

For myself I don't know that there is any remaining I have yet to get. I fell in love with the BK-15 and the BK-5 after they were discontinued, but managed to have a BK-5 (from the seocnd gathering no less) and snagged a few BK-15s after then thankfully.

I have for the last few weeks been curious about the Brute, wouldn't mind one falling into my lap, but I have plenty of knife that covers that size range and am well aware that they are not the best at knifery in that size range vs say the BK-9.

The scales on that BK-5 at around 1 o'clock, would love to see those up close!

For myself I don't know that there is any remaining I have yet to get. I fell in love with the BK-15 and the BK-5 after they were discontinued, but managed to have a BK-5 (from the seocnd gathering no less) and snagged a few BK-15s after then thankfully.

I have for the last few weeks been curious about the Brute, wouldn't mind one falling into my lap, but I have plenty of knife that covers that size range and am well aware that they are not the best at knifery in that size range vs say the BK-9.
My kid has that knife, so it isn’t readily available. The scales are the same as in this pic, but they’re blue instead of black…
9OmU9jk.jpg

Back