Photos Becker Knives Before And After

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
How about posting up some before and after shots. From what it looked like new, to what it looks like now, or before and after a mod.

You've come a long way baby...

My 1st BK2, and 1st Becker knife:

I think this fits the assignment. Hereโ€™s a brand spanking new King with my BK9 โ€œFighterโ€โ€ฆ
58pe4fc.jpeg

The Fighter has been stripped, deramped, jimped, clipped, the pommel has been focused into a striking point, and itโ€™s decked out in TKC g10.

Not exactly a true before and after, the BK11 on the top is from KA-BAR, the one below it is from Camillus. The Camy Necker was from that blunt tip batch that showed up on BladeForums a few years back. To deal with that, I dropped the tip a little bit. I also opened it up more for my pointer finger to fit better. It has a much better grip now.

5E6BUBw.jpeg

Thought there'd be a lot more people with photos to post up. Am I not being patient enough? ๐Ÿ˜›

I think Michael Jackson might have been referring to whatever was on/living in this Camillus Crewman at the time I bought it when he mentioned 'the funk of 40,000 years'...

My entire residence smelled after I bought it and the sheath still smells approx. 1.5 years later despite my scrubbing/hand-washing it.

Same here. Many I saved from pb, and reloaded into Fotki.

Back