Berry Bladeworks

abraves

Gold Member
After much research I figured out that Berry Bladeworks is owned by Luke Berry. Luke is the son of Joey Berry of J.B. Knifeworks. Joey was an apprentice of Fiddleback Forge. I just purchased a blade from Berry Bladeworks. The model is El Primero and it looks like a great design. I have several FB knives and Winkler knives. I’m looking forward to this one. Does anyone have any experience with them or JB Knifeworks? I love the experience and knowledge on this site.

After much research I figured out that Berry Bladeworks is owned by Luke Berry. Luke is the son of Joey Berry of J.B. Knifeworks. Joey was an apprentice of Fiddleback Forge. I just purchased a blade from Berry Bladeworks. The model is El Primero and it looks like a great design. I have several FB knives and Winkler knives. I’m looking forward to this one. Does anyone have any experience with them or JB Knifeworks? I love the experience and knowledge on this site.
Unfortunately, I have not branched out into their respective offerings.

I've been intrigued by the El Primero and the Prick from Berry Bladeworks and the Eclipse from J.B.

What blade did you snag?

Of
Pics!! Please. :)
Of course. The sheath they had in stock had a mark so Jason is making a new one. Knife arrived yesterday. I love it. FYI I don’t take the best pics accordingly to my wife.

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpeg
    IMG_0597.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Back