Blem

Here is my 'Blem' PM2 Vanax blade from Josh. First iteration in sharp dressed CF scales. Not sure if they will stay or not but will give them a test run. Smooth, lock up is solid and drop free. I'm really not a tanto type guy but this thing is fabulous. Had a little issue with the postal service, showed up about 10 days after the tracking said it had been delivered. Josh offered a refund after a couple of days. A refund. I refused because it was no fault of his but was in shock. What a stand up guy. Awesome product awesome service, not sure I could be any happier. Sorry for the crappy pics.
20220817_195253.jpg20220817_195313.jpg20220817_195328.jpg20220817_195333.jpg

All you had to do was say "Josh" and that would have been enough.

Here is my 'Blem' PM2 Vanax blade from Josh. First iteration in sharp dressed CF scales. Not sure if they will stay or not but will give them a test run. Smooth, lock up is solid and drop free. I'm really not a tanto type guy but this thing is fabulous. Had a little issue with the postal service, showed up about 10 days after the tracking said it had been delivered. Josh offered a refund after a couple of days. A refund. I refused because it was no fault of his but was in shock. What a stand up guy. Awesome product awesome service, not sure I could be any happier. Sorry for the crappy pics.
View attachment 1903202View attachment 1903203View attachment 1903204View attachment 1903205

View attachment 1903202View attachment 1903203View attachment 1903204View attachment 1903205
wheres the ''blem''?

I mean... what's wrong with it?

Back