• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BOWIE KNIFE - Ironwood / Abalone -

LucasPeres

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is a bowie knife, forged blade in 5160, carbon steel bolster and guard, composed of a desert ironwood handle with beautiful abalone pins, thus maintaining color balance.

I try to offer each person my best work, in short, are you looking for a beautiful centerpiece for your collection, or for personal use this could be the piece for you.

Dimensions:
Total length: 360mm
Blade length: 215mm
Thickness: 4,3mm
Width: 38,7mm

Sheath in buffalo leather with extensive stamping work.
Hope you like it!!!

Price: $350 including shipping to the USA
E-mail e PayPal: lucasperesknives@gmail.com
Instagram: instagram.com/lucasperesknives

Watch the video below.

AA41L42.jpg
Yk3lGBn.jpg

mM4AeRj.jpg
LkEfl5S.jpg
7IlZl3M.jpg
feWUemQ.jpg
M1XSahH.jpg

Last edited:
This one really speaks to me. How is the handle constructed?
E9IKpg8.jpg

First of all, thank you for your interest in my work. I'll explain this through a project I'm doing similar to this one.

Basically, the handle is fixed with a through pin in the center, then a channel is made to fit the abalone. When attaching the bracket, glued stainless steel pins are added and fitted into the handle.

Finally, I glue everything together with epoxy glue, making it extremely resistant and firm.

Any questions let me know.

E9IKpg8.jpg

First of all, thank you for your interest in my work. I'll explain this through a project I'm doing similar to this one.

Basically, the handle is fixed with a through pin in the center, then a channel is made to fit the abalone. When attaching the bracket, glued stainless steel pins are added and fitted into the handle.

Finally, I glue everything together with epoxy glue, making it extremely resistant and firm.

Any questions let me know.
Thank you so much for this! It’s wonderful to learn about your process. I’m definitely tempted.

Back