Bowies, Choppers, Camp Knives, Fighters and other Large Fixed Blades!

ZeaTKgM.jpg
oYEeWaB.jpg
uuBFqsp.jpg
MtyGjio.jpg
sZpZDEI.jpg
t1TMwuh.jpg

Beautiful work and presentation!!!!๐Ÿ‘Œ

Here are two of mine from this year, both Battleship Texas material. Top one has gun turret bearings in the "sky" as well as Okinawa shrapnel in the "Island" and a ship rivet as the "sun." Fittings are ship/15n20 damascus and the wood is deck wood from the ship. The silver spacers are 1912 and 1948 half dollars, for the commission and decommission years.
FryJ_230308-scaled.jpg

The second is the one I'm donating back to the Battleship Texas Foundation as part of their fundraising. This knife is ship steel clad over 360 layer damascus with a nickel layer between. The guard is ship steel, and the handle is deck wood.
IMG_7078.JPG

Here are two of mine from this year, both Battleship Texas material. Top one has gun turret bearings in the "sky" as well as Okinawa shrapnel in the "Island" and a ship rivet as the "sun." Fittings are ship/15n20 damascus and the wood is deck wood from the ship. The silver spacers are 1912 and 1948 half dollars, for the commission and decommission years.
FryJ_230308-scaled.jpg

The second is the one I'm donating back to the Battleship Texas Foundation as part of their fundraising. This knife is ship steel clad over 360 layer damascus with a nickel layer between. The guard is ship steel, and the handle is deck wood.
View attachment 2427824

Great work!!๐Ÿ‘

Back