Card knife GAW raffle

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello all,

I have a stack of card knives that survived the big fire a couple months ago. They are super rare Ti 8Mn alloy, an experimental remnant from a nuclear submarine project in the '60s. They retain the custom, one-off "inferno" finish left from the fire.

They are being raffled off at the end of the week (probably Friday evening) for the kind souls who helped me get my blade operations going again after the fire's devastation. People who donated to the fundraiser that a customer set up for me, those who helped with equipment replacement or restoration, or those who helped in other ways are all encouraged to get in on the raffle. I figure there will be about a 1-in-3 chance to score one.

They'll be sharpened this week before the drawing, but otherwise have been marked and minimally processed.

The drawing will be held live on the instantgram linked in my signature. It will be announced a few hours before the drawing. No need to be there, I'll let you know if you won a card knife.

If you're one of the ones who helped, just let me know in this thread and I'll add you to the bucket.

Huge thanks to everyone who helped or gave encouragement during a pretty harsh time.

Glad you are making your way back. I contributed to the fundraiser and appreciate the opportunity at one of these "souvenirs".

Good to hear the recovery is progressing, I'm in.

Glad I could help a little (donated to fundraiser). This is generous of you. Count me in. Thanks.

Don't know if it is too late, but I donated....would love to be in the draw. Hang in there.

It's not too late. YOU get a ti card knife! and YOU get a ti card knife! You ALL get ti card knives!*

*If you win the raffle

Ft7lQxS.gif

Count me in also. Was glad to contribute to the rebuild effort, and am happy you are back on track. I hope your path forward is made easier by the collective efforts of the members here. I know many hold you in high esteem, and admire your progress. Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

A PHEONIX card " A new life by arising from the ashes "
Count me in the drawing please, wish I could have done
more for you Sam. Super happy to see ya back in the game.

If it isn't too late, I'd love to be in as well. And if it is too late...well...then I guess I waited too long to say anything. Either way, I'm happy I could help in anyway and I'm extremely excited to see what you come up with next.

Not too late! I was hoping to have the drawing today but it looks like tomorrow is more likely.

Back