Carothers and Guns

Yes I’m always telling him to lean in more. He has a correct stance about 75% of the time but he is already better than I was at that age for sure. I am trying to figure out some good holsters and a belt for him. If have any recommendations please send.

View attachment 2531224
Great to see young ones shooting wheelguns. Diamond D makes great leather (yes, I am a little biased since they are up here🤣).

Blasted away some work week stress. I’m guessing this old birdshot from my dad’s stash was from the 70’s (a few new ones in there also). 1301 ate it like candy. Nom nom nom

Atsdej3l.jpeg

p8ZCpqil.jpeg

Last edited:
(was trying to post a video clip of my smoking suppressor, but doesn’t seem to play here automatically :) )

That would look really cool, you’ll have to try again later 👍

But….I have the most splitting headache right now ( and no idea why) and I actually appreciate the silence vs a video playing automatically 😷🤧🤮

For some reason I just thought of JC and had to chuckle a bit though 😂

IMG_4141.gif

Well....I just found a beretta 1301 at a price I can't refuse.

Any mods you all like besides the pro lifter tactical?
Congrats! (Just saw this somehow.)

Pro lifter and Aridus Rob Haught mod CROM are the only things I’ve done to mine. Happy with both of those.

I like the grip texture on the factory forend too much to change it, but have debated on that and the magpul stock. Now that cool folding stock is out for another option there.

Of course if you’ve found the latest, they now come with the A300 Ultima-style forend and the pro lifter.

Last edited:
Congrats! (Just saw this somehow.)

Pro lifter and Aridus Rob Haught mod CROM are the only things I’ve done to mine. Happy with both of those.

I like the grip texture on the factory forend too much to change it, but have debated on that and the magpul stock. Now that cool folding stock is out for another option there.

Of course if you’ve found the latest, they now come with the A300 Ultima-style forend and the pro lifter.
Mine isn't a mod2. Been looking for a tactical lifter but they're hard to find. I've been debating between the Rob haught crom and the regular ghost ring version. How do you like that U shape rear sight?

Back