Closed, PRE-ORDER, 2023 BASIC 5

Hello all!

I have attempted to PM or email everyone who got it on the preorder. If you do not see a message from me, please email me at jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com All status updates as of today have been made. If you feel your status is not correct in the thread as of 10:50 AM Eastern, please let me know so I can look into it.

thank you!
Jo

Maybe I have been living under a rock. But it seems like the Carothers are selling knives one at a time, at random times no less. And I have no idea why lol

Maybe I have been living under a rock. But it seems like the Carothers are selling knives one at a time, at random times no less. And I have no idea why lol

I have managed to run out of quantities of stock that can readily be converted into standard knife patterns but I have accumulated plenty of pieces that Mark is converting into one offs that we are selling

We have K20, Shiv, basic five, and EDC in production now but many of those are going toward pre-order instead of Friday sale, and the stuff for Friday sales aren't ready for sale yet.

I have managed to run out of quantities of stock that can readily be converted into standard knife patterns but I have accumulated plenty of pieces that Mark is converting into one offs that we are selling

We have K20, Shiv, basic five, and EDC in production now but many of those are going toward pre-order instead of Friday sale, and the stuff for Friday sales aren't ready for sale yet.
When will you be doing the pre order for the edc ? ✋✋✋

Will there be a preorder for EDCs?

That would be too many open pre-orders right now. As it is, too much of our production output is focused on pre-orders and not enough remaining capacity for our regular Friday sales. I will reevaluate the potential for an EDC pre-order down the road.

I hope it's OK to post this here for fellow pre-salers who may not see. Nathan just posted in the Friday sale thread.

Also! Basic 5 are in the house! We're getting ready to start shipping those to the pre-order and we're going to have them on Friday sales after this one. We've made plenty of them and I'm confident that this excellent and affordable pattern will be available for everyone without crazy Friday sale drama.

Edit to add, I'm so excited I could well pee my pants

I hope it's OK to post this here for fellow pre-salers who may not see. Nathan just posted in the Friday sale thread.

Also! Basic 5 are in the house! We're getting ready to start shipping those to the pre-order and we're going to have them on Friday sales after this one. We've made plenty of them and I'm confident that this excellent and affordable pattern will be available for everyone without crazy Friday sale drama.

Edit to add, I'm so excited I could well pee my pants
Excellent !!!

Peeing your pants is not frowned uppon here while you're excited! Lol

(I've been there more times than I want to admit lol)

Excellent !!!

Peeing your pants is not frowned uppon here while you're excited! Lol

(I've been there more times than I want to admit lol)
Can someone explain to me the process of how to get one? I’m new to bladeforums and it’s all a bit overwhelming to be honest. Where/when do I go to get the preorder and what do I say when I get there haha. Thanks for any help!

Back