Cold Steel Giveaways

Nice try guys , but I don't Mr. Sticky has much to say about determining GSM policy . 😜
Hard to say.

At any rate, I get a little thin skinned when I see all the negativty and bashing.

In my opinion, offering encouragement and constructive feedback rather than grumbling has the greater potential for positive change.

As it sits, it's not an ideal situation, but it beats not having Cold Steel at all.

Also, I'd like to see a dialogue. If all the forum community is going to do is talk a bunch of crap, why would they engage us at all? Or worse, just auger the brand into the dirt completely.

I want GSM to take care and nurture its new baby. I want to see products still built at a level of quality and affordability. A wide range of all sorts of interesting knives, hawks, shovels, war swords, etc. A return to good customer service.

What other company today does what Cold Steel does/did?

I know you love their products too D DocJD , maybe even more than me. (Only a teensie bit though 😁)

Last edited:
Hard to say.

At any rate, I get a little thin skinned when I see all the negativty and bashing.

In my opinion, offering encouragement and constructive feedback rather than grumbling has the greater potential for positive change.

As it sits, it's not an ideal situation, but it beats not having Cold Steel at all.

Also, I'd like to see a dialogue. If all the forum community is going to do is talk a bunch of crap, why would they engage us at all? Or worse, just auger the brand into the dirt completely.

I want GSM to take care and nurture its new baby. I want to see products still built at a level of quality and affordability. A wide range of all sorts of interesting knives, hawks, shovels, war swords, etc. A return to good customer service.

What other company today does what Cold Steel does/did?

I know you love their products too D DocJD , maybe even more than me. (Only a teensie bit though 😁)
I couldn't agree more . I still have some hope .

But hope is not a plan .

I wish I had another knife company, like the old CS, to use as an alternative source of similar products , quality and value .

If such exists , I haven't found them yet .

Nearing a month since OP,
and no reply's to anyone ...
no wonder the thread starts turning into an alternatives thread :-o

StickMan! I beseech you this hour in the name of your lord, Lynn Thompson, to bless me with your steel, if true your promise proves! Yea, verily, I say this unto you: for is it not a heartfelt labor that you work? Show this in vie, please let a knife loose! SHOW US THAT IT IS NOT ALL DELUSIONSSSSSSSSS! Delusions, making these fine folk blaspheme Lynn Thompson in their minds and in their hearts... just because they perceive that another man, has done them some kind of wrong...
Show that you aren't just about "moving those units, bro"

Last edited:
Stickman, why did you never answer my emails or messages on social media when I had questions about my Voyager that I used to have?

You guys opened the FB messages and just left me on read. So, what about that?
He did the same to me as well. I know he’s busy as Hell but at least a courtesy reply back would be nice. I’ve moved on from Cold Steel. Benchmade, Spyderco and Kershaw are my go to now

He did the same to me as well. I know he’s busy as Hell but at least a courtesy reply back would be nice. I’ve moved on from Cold Steel. Benchmade, Spyderco and Kershaw are my go to now
He's probably been replaced with an AI chatbot to save GSM some money.

Back