Color Country, Family and an ESEE

My buddy at work has been getting cabin fever and wanted to take his family out for a camping trip. We loaded up the car and took our families out to Silver Reef, UT area for a day of, camping, rappelling, fire starting and lots of fun.

It was still a little cool but will be doing this more often when the weather heats up.

The kids liked the smore's.

DSC_0069.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

There is still a little blood on the Izula from the last time he bit me.
DSC_0086.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

Looks like good times, nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Is that a kid rapelling on that rock?

Looks like a great time. Being from Vegas, I spent a lot of time in Utah. Great area out there. I miss those rocks colors and formations.

Looks like good times, nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Is that a kid rapelling on that rock?

That's my nephew, we made a swiss seat out of webbing, hooked him up with a carabiner and lowered him off of the rock. It was only about 12-15 feet into soft sand. It made him feel pretty important though.

That's my nephew, we made a swiss seat out of webbing, hooked him up with a carabiner and lowered him off of the rock. It was only about 12-15 feet into soft sand. It made him feel pretty important though.

Thats great, I know he enjoyed that.

Thanks for sharing, lucky kids to get to go out and do that instead of sitting on computers all day,,,er wait a minute:eek:

That's awesome.

Cool stuff. Always good to see the little ones doing stuff like this.

Back