CPK Pet Thread

Bath time for the dirty doggies again. Kimber (Minnie Aussie) who has the longest hair absolutely loves rolling around and digging in the dirt grrrr.

Taking them to the groomers tomorrow for a summer cut for Kimber to help him retain a lot less dirt and looking like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.

Radar (Rat Terrier) gets his normal scrub down and bath to help remove all his dang excess white hair that he sheds everywhere like a Chihuahua, as well as trimming those grizzly bear like Rat catching claws.

It’s nice that my Subaru has all black leather interior and carpet. Looks so disgusting the way his little hairs weave into the carpet, but they love going for rides, so what do ya do 🤷 ?

IMG_2974.jpegIMG_2978.jpeg

Bath time for the dirty doggies again. Kimber (Minnie Aussie) who has the longest hair absolutely loves rolling around and digging in the dirt grrrr.

Taking them to the groomers tomorrow for a summer cut for Kimber to help him retain a lot less dirt and looking like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.

Radar (Rat Terrier) gets his normal scrub down and bath to help remove all his dang excess white hair that he sheds everywhere like a Chihuahua, as well as trimming those grizzly bear like Rat catching claws.

It’s nice that my Subaru has all black leather interior and carpet. Looks so disgusting the way his little hairs weave into the carpet, but they love going for rides, so what do ya do 🤷 ?

View attachment 2542655View attachment 2542656
I'll adopt Kimber - PM me!

Poor Doggo must've gotten into something unbeknownst to us yesterday...unless something else is going on.

Woke up this morning and found that the poor boy had left deposits from both ends in multiple places on the living room and foyer floor.

Nothing was or has been different in his food or snack intake...and neither of us caught him scarfing up anything during his walks.

Seems pretty good now after white rice a few times today. He has an appetite, which is good...and his tail is wagging.

But man...that was a lotta stuff to clean up...holy cow.

of4zy5brdrsc1.jpeg

Cheated at the weigh in by putting his butt next to the wall and shifting his weight (doesn't like it at the vet's). The weight oscillated between 95 - 103 so the tech wrote it at 97. I hope that at 2 1/2. he's done filling out! Roman only has one pose:

IMG_8803.jpeg

Back