Pre Order CRK Slip Sheath with/without Pocket Clip Pre-order - Currently closed

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I’m finally happy! Haha.

AEB99E2F-1AF1-4E3A-AC98-1B7A08D7C6B3.jpeg

This is the pre-order thread for the CRK slip sheath with/without pocket clip.

These are skinny soft oil tanned sheaths with thin veg tanned lining. They are natural finish tooled edges. These are a lot thinner than my thicker squeeze sheaths and this leather feels awesome. :)

The pocket clip sheaths can be made for right or left pocket carry and fit PJ or inlayed Large Inkosi, Large Regular, Large 21 and Large 31, and Umnumzaan with or without the pocket clip on the knife.
They are not a “squeeze sheath” as they do not function the same way. The knife is snug and may require the lanyard to be on it for retrieving, this will depend on if you leave the clip on your CRK.

This design also fits the AB knives iMamba and Benchmade Bugout.

The slip sheath (without pocket clip) fits the same knives. As you will notice, the stitching is lower to be able to retrieve your knife without a lanyard/fob on it.

Sidenote: pocket clip colors I have are black, silver and gold. :) Thread color choices on request.

Please state the following information in your pre-order…

1. Clip color/no clip
2. Thread color
3. Right or left pocket carry
4. Please also specify if it is for an Umnumzaan as I will make it a touch higher. :)

Price is as follows…
Slip with no pocket clip - $60 USD shipped
Slip with pocket clip - $70 USD shipped

Thanks for checking out the new slips for your favorite CRK!

*please see second post for fitment

Last edited:
Here is the updated slip!
It is approx 2 7/16 wide and 5 3/16”(ish) tall.
F0B5716E-6072-4F44-9791-7ACDEEC4423C.jpeg

Inkosi with inlay and pocket clip attached
EBA2B7A3-F224-4135-903F-3B56A1423B55.jpeg

Sebenza 31 with inlay and pocket clip attached
F26E53CE-6D60-45A7-BF5B-708075F8432F.jpeg

Sebenza Regular with pocket clip attached
A012AD8C-7779-4DB9-B8C3-582DA15DAD6C.jpeg

*I got a little excited about this sheath and took pictures with the newly finished one. I haven’t tooled the edges yet. My apologies.

One of each. Black clip, green thread on both. Left hand carry for both. Please make both to accommodate a Umnumzaan.
I keep the pocket clip on my CRK’s. I don’t think there will be a big difference when I carry a 25/Inkosi or 21/31 with the sheath for a Umnumzaan.
Thanks, let me know when you want funds.

One of each. Black clip, green thread on both. Left hand carry for both. Please make both to accommodate a Umnumzaan.
I keep the pocket clip on my CRK’s. I don’t think there will be a big difference when I carry a 25/Inkosi or 21/31 with the sheath for a Umnumzaan.
Thanks, let me know when you want funds.

Yes, sir! I had a funny feeling they would be lefties. ;)

Yes, the Zaan sheath will accommodate all the rest of the CRK list as well. :) If I like the fitment of other CRK’s of the slightly taller sheath for the Zaan…I will most likely make them all to fit all the CRK’s. :)

For payment, as always, I never ask until I’m done. :)

Looking forward to starting a batch. :)

Update!

So the Umnumzaan sheath will be taller than the other CRK sheaths. I don’t like the fitment of the Inkosi, Sebenza or Regular in the taller sheath…so Umnumzaan will still need to be specified. :)

Gentlemen,

The first run is now under way as I have reached enough to do a run. :) (here and through PM’s)

Edge finishing and packaging are all that is left to do on the current run. :)

I’ll be reaching out for some address’s and whatnot this weekend!

Thank you all!

Really, really looking forward to everyone’s thoughts on the leather choice and the fitment as you put them to use.

*ordering is also still open for the next run*

Is it possible to order one for a large inkosi / sebenza black leather, black thread, and black thread?

Can I get one for small Sebenza 21.

No clip.
Black thread. I am located in Canada.
Is there any way to private message you? I'm new to the forum.

Can I get one for small Sebenza 21.

No clip.
Black thread. I am located in Canada.
Is there any way to private message you? I'm new to the forum.

100% I can make one for you. 👍🏼

PM privileges come with a paying membership. I think gold is only $30 per year. It’s worth it. :) Supports the site and gets rid of all those pesky ads you see. :)

Is it possible to order one for a large inkosi / sebenza black leather, black thread, and black thread?

Brown leather would be fine as well.

Oh my goodness. Did I miss answering you? I apologize if I did. You can PM to chastise me if you feel the need. :(

Hi Coleman, could you please make me one with brown leather, black thread, no clip for a 31 Sebenza with micarta inlays?

Gus

Currently on the next run is

Gusbuster Gusbuster

If anyone else wants in, now’s the time! 😂🤣
These will be completed before Christmas.

Back