• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gene Wiseman Front Pocket in 1095 and Black G10 with Stainless liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is the first 'front pocket' knife that Gene made, at my request.

It is made from 3/32" stock 1095 to which I added an attractive (IMO) forced patina (stuck in a potato overnight). It measures ~3 7/8" closed with an OAL of ~ 6 3/4". It features mill relieved liners and a half-stop. The handle is black G10. Pull is firm, but not too firm, probably around a 6 or 7 on my scale. When closed tip is ever so slightly off-center. Overall, this is a really nice knife and an exceptional value. It just doesn't see the pocket time that it used to since I've acquired many others. This one could use sharpening, but is otherwise in great shape.

6310377766_86b3ec1f50_b.jpg

6310336338_2754b100ed_b.jpg

6309814779_c35df59b7b_b.jpg

6309812579_550bd3ccc0_b.jpg

6309807867_b1bb43cbb3_b.jpg

I'd like SOLD for this stout little knife. Shipping via priority mail with delivery confirmation within the lower 48 is included. Please email/PM with any questions; however, the first "I'll take it" via any contact method takes it. Satisfaction is guaranteed with a 2 day review period. If after purchase you are unsatisfied for any reason, I will refund your purchase price minus shipping costs (both ways).

Terms and conditions: Paypal is the preferred method of payment, but MOs will also be accepted. By purchasing you acknowledge that you are over 18, legally able to own a knife in your state/local area, competent enough to own/use knives and indemnify seller of any responsibility for your actions with the knife once received.

...My friend Josh wanted to know if I could make a smaller, front pocket version
of my Back pocket shadow knife. He got the first one...

Last edited:
I'll take it. I live in Greenville, so I'm willing to meet and save you a trip to the PO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back