Pre Order Get Phumped Up! - (The official pre-order thread for the ‘23 Hump Back Congress BF Knife Sheath)

So…the list has started. I always create an Excel file so there is less of a chance of messing up someone’s order. Lol.
Looks like the BF HumpBack sheath will be commencing soon! Woohoo!!!

Just wanted to give you all a comparison with last year’s sheath for thickness. I’m so very excited that this year’s sheath is thinner and works as intended!

Have a great weekend all! And thank you for your support.

3152B304-E9C7-456E-8F6E-A7FAE1669FD7.jpeg
Bunny sheath on the far right.

Edit: Punctuation…apparently I forgot about apostrophes this morning. 😂🤣

Last edited:
BDubbs BDubbs :)

I believe I told you I would give ya a heads up my friend. :)

Looking great! I’m definitely gonna be needing one! Esp now that I picked up one of the blem versions too
I’ve got ya down from earlier in the thread :) Yours is in that pile. 😁👍🏼

Well, after two nights of stitching and most of today burnishing, the humback sheaths are almost ready to go! Woohoo!! Just gotta give them some time to dry and then I’ll be looking for some shipping info. I will reach out when ready. :)

Also, I will open this sheath pre-order up to seconds + at this time. Thank you everyone for your support. It means a ton. You have helped me progress in my leatherwork and afford the tools to do so. I am grateful.

E2EE9FF3-66BB-4749-A304-C3CDC353F5B3.jpeg
I’ll be reaching out shortly for everyones PP address. I will send a PP request. While I do appreciate F&F…Please pay G&S as I do report the “income” from my leatherwork.

If anyone wants to PM me with their PP address and full name and mailing address that would be helpful, however, you may also wait for me to contact you. :)

I’m just finishing up packaging and a few other things and plan to mail these throughout the week. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Addition: If you are in Canada, please let me know and I will send you a PM for EMT. Thank you all for the help, it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Update: Sometimes my PP requests do not send an email. This is a recent thing, but if you open your PP, the request will be there.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your efforts to get these to us in time for Christmas, Coleman.

I know my 'no PayPal' old man routine put some additional work on you, and thank you for being cool about all of that.

I will give my package from Canada to my wife to put under the tree for me.

Now what to use to open those packages....

Thank you for your efforts to get these to us in time for Christmas, Coleman.

I know my 'no PayPal' old man routine put some additional work on you, and thank you for being cool about all of that.

I will give my package from Canada to my wife to put under the tree for me.

Now what to use to open those packages....
Not a problem at all. :)

Regarding before Christmas delivery…that will be up to Customs to decide. :( I would guess for most destinations they will arrived before Christmas. :)

Thank you all for your support.

Back