Giveaways of new knife kits!!!

I find that getting 24 likes is...unlikely. I like the idea and how they look and when available I may buy one.
These will sell but if you make an affordable balisong kit I bet they'd fly off the shelves. If it included a trainer blade you could swap in and out you'd need to hire security to keep the line orderly
Thanks, I will make some changes of the rules if no one gets 24 likes for a decent time. Yes, the knife kits are available, please reach to jinknifekits@gmail.com for details.
We will be coming up with more types of knife kits, balisong kit is also a nice idea, thank you!! 😄😄

Great Idea - really like the idea of options, blade style, blade metal, scales, hardware - assemble your own franken-folder 😎 - Price range??
Thank you for liking it!! These knife kits sell at $29.99😁

Hello all, attention to the revised rule. Now just getting 10 likes could get a knife kit. Come on, someone is getting really closer!!!

Nice blade shape. Great size for EDC. Wouldn't mind seeing your website with all available models.

Hi Blues Blues , sorry to bug you, but I can't quite figure out the answer to this question. Can JINKNIVES JINKNIVES post a link to their Amazon store as a dealer? I know that Amazon links are normally not permissible, but I don't know if the dealer status alters that.
Spark Spark would be the final arbiter...but IMHO, he would be able to as he is a site supporter via his dealer membership. So, I'd say that he should go ahead with it until told by the boss that it's out of bounds.

Amazon would otherwise be off-limits simply by virtue of its not being a site supporter.

Hope that helps.

I'm not a mod with say on the matter, but just repeating what the rules in this forum state. Why would his personal Amazon store be prohibited when he paid for a dealer membership which allows him to promote his external sales channels? He would be linking to his own account.

Back