GKC Knife Pictures

what caught my eye is the angle of the blade to the handle.

Yup. Definitely a great aspect of the overall design of the EDCC (BOG).

6ERmAt.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter has one of those but hers has “seen some sh!t”, lol. I’m proud to say she uses her knives and enjoys it. I’ll post pics in a while.

Chad - thanks again for sending her the pocket woodsman. She loves it.

Feel free to share some pictures. I would love to see her well loved knife!

I haven't announced it officially yet, but I'm renaming that the bush buddy so the naming of the bush camp, bush brute, and now bush buddy share the "bush series" of camping knives. The pocket woodcrafter (bush buddy) preceeded the bush camp before there was a series of knives with the same blade shape.

Feel free to share some pictures. I would love to see her well loved knife!

I haven't announced it officially yet, but I'm renaming that the bush buddy so the naming of the bush camp, bush brute, and now bush buddy share the "bush series" of camping knives. The pocket woodcrafter (bush buddy) preceeded the bush camp before there was a series of knives with the same blade shape.
She keeps the knife on the headboard of her bed. When I grabbed it to take the pictures she said “where are you going with my knife, daddy?!”

I told her what I was doing and she said “that’s awesome! Tell him thanks again and that I love it.” Such a sweet kid.🥰

It’s got a really built up, hard, earned patina. Osage handle is darkening up nicely and earning some character. I’m proud of her for using it and taking care of it. She always washes it off and dries it before she puts it away and sometimes uses a tuff cloth on it that I gave her.

She keeps the knife on the headboard of her bed. When I grabbed it to take the pictures she said “where are you going with my knife, daddy?!”

I told her what I was doing and she said “that’s awesome! Tell him thanks again and that I love it.” Such a sweet kid.🥰

It’s got a really built up, hard, earned patina. Osage handle is darkening up nicely and earning some character. I’m proud of her for using it and taking care of it. She always washes it off and dries it before she puts it away and sometimes uses a tuff cloth on it that I gave her.

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm delighted she likes it so much still.

That’s fantastic!!

My little guy loves his Pocket Woodcrafter/BushBuddy. This was taken just last week.

1647123093164.jpeg

Already posted elsewhere a few days ago, but this seemed like a great spot to repost it. I'm stoked about the upcoming run of MUK's in AEB-L by David Mary David Mary , here's mine from an original run by JK Knives JK Knives in O1. I've had it for... maybe 6 or 7 months? something like that, and it's been used hard. The build quality and the design have stood up to every single darn thing I can throw at it.

IMG_1639.jpeg

Back