GP Knives Exclusive Manix 2 just dropped

Thanks!!🤝
Does it have a plastic feel?? Or more like frn??
John 😁

maxresdefault.jpg

I've got one too! I'm looking for any Manix 2 LW screw-construction disassembly videos before I start opening mine up! Can anyone recommend a link?

Why would the LW be any harder to disassemble than the G10 version? Ive taken apart the G10 once, it wasnt hard but getting the ball cage in was the hardest part.

Why would the LW be any harder to disassemble than the G10 version? Ive taken apart the G10 once, it wasnt hard but getting the ball cage in was the hardest part.
I’ve got an aluminum ball cage and ceramic ball on the way. I plan to dye the scales midnight blue while it’s apart. Flytanium says the ball cage won’t work due to pinned construction. I told them it was screw together. They said it wouldn’t work - because their web page says it won’t. Didn’t would like a great answer but we’ll see!

Maybe the tolerances are looser with plastic scales, or they haven't had the chance to test them out yet. One of my cages just wouldn't fit on my 15V Manix when it fit fine on my S110V and a lot older S30V (which I took it from). The other cage I had on the S110V Manix fit fine. So it could be that the cage tolerances aren't that great too.

Wish the blade was Satin and not DLC. Got to where I cant stand the DLC.

I’ve got an aluminum ball cage and ceramic ball on the way. I plan to dye the scales midnight blue while it’s apart. Flytanium says the ball cage won’t work due to pinned construction. I told them it was screw together. They said it wouldn’t work - because their web page says it won’t. Didn’t would like a great answer but we’ll see!
I think I read that the backspacer is different between the G10 and FRCP versions.

20231222_165740.jpg

First time trying a Manix 2. It's larger than I usually carry but I'm getting accustomed to it. The hardest part is trying to find a comfortable way to disengage the lock.

Back