Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Q7fZlOW4_o.jpg

Glad you got to see the sun shine Jack.

Hope to see some burials pics here. I have only seen them once.

I had the maker send the lamb without an edge. Used my rig to hone it.

Hope tomorrow is another fine day for you.
Thanks Bob, you've reminded me I have a sharpening rig I bought about 3 years back, it's still in the cupboard! :D :thumbsup:
Evening Guardians! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

You too David, hope you had a good one :) Nice Lamb :thumbsup:
I wish you luck in getting some pics !
Thanks Steve, I was all ready to go go! Unfortunately, there was no sign of anything unusual :( I was even wandering round the back garden, (which faces directly north), at midnight! :D Maybe there'll be something tonight, I sure would like to see the Northern Lights, and wish I'd known about Friday night :thumbsup:
Bonus pics of the day

Sweet Lamb :) :thumbsup:
That one is very special Dwight :) :thumbsup:
Good to see Rose Beast Jer :cool: :thumbsup:
Does anybody know how to stop, Bob? Lordy!!! This Ashwin arrived in the mail. She needed a little work and some elbow grease but the edge is true and sharp. The wood is mind blowing and the action is superb. Please stop sending me stuff, Bob 😂😂😂. Thank you my friend. This knife will now be placed in the forever lamb collection and rotation.

FifylOS.jpeg
LOL! :D Congratulations Paul, those are some great covers :cool: Well done Bob! :D :) :thumbsup:
Jack - yep- better get her back quick!- Kelsey was meant to only go for another 8 week stint doing Contract Nursing over there- 4 years later... I'm still waiting at the Airport 🤣 😩 I miss her, she is my best friend - both My girls are- and now both of them live over in Aussie.
I reckon mate! :D At least my eldest daughter brought a nice Kiwi home with her after her travels! 😁 Sorry to hear your girls are so far from home too 😢:thumbsup:
We are getting Bright Crimson Skies here in Hawkes Bay! Stunning!
Fantastic Duncan, I hope lots of the Guardians are getting to see some exciting skies :cool: :thumbsup:
I'm sure your loss is an Aussie gain.

I don't think my girls will ever leave home😊😊
I hope so Mitch, she can be trouble that one! :eek: Keep 'em close mate ;) :) :thumbsup:
afternoon all
Lambs do appreciate a feed of cardboard 😉
You seem to have an endless supply Mitch! :D And an increasing number of Lambs! 🤣:thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having (or has had) a great weekend :) Between other tasks, I was editing my pics last night, but I have too say, nothing makes me feel like going to sleep faster! 🥱 It knocks me out quicker than a skinful of beer! 🥴 :D I'm getting there though! :rolleyes: It's supposed to be another sunny day here, in the mid 70's, but unfortunately, I have too much to do to enjoy another day out, and I'm also going over to York tomorrow with Eve tomorrow. That should be nice, but it's time I'll have to make up 😦 No rest for the wicked eh?! :D I hope everyone has a lovely day, and look forward to seeing any pics of the Aurora Borealis :cool: Let your Lambsfoot bathe in the magical light! :D ;) I'm hoping to get time to get the stones out later, but I'm carrying my Albers today, which still has a great edge :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Bob, you've reminded me I have a sharpening rig I bought about 3 years back, it's still in the cupboard! :D :thumbsup:

You too David, hope you had a good one :) Nice Lamb :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve, I was all ready to go go! Unfortunately, there was no sign of anything unusual :( I was even wandering round the back garden, (which faces directly north), at midnight! :D Maybe there'll be something tonight, I sure would like to see the Northern Lights, and wish I'd known about Friday night :thumbsup:

That one is very special Dwight :) :thumbsup:

Good to see Rose Beast Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Congratulations Paul, those are some great covers :cool: Well done Bob! :D :) :thumbsup:

I reckon mate! :D At least my eldest daughter brought a nice Kiwi home with her after her travels! 😁 Sorry to hear your girls are so far from home too 😢:thumbsup:

Fantastic Duncan, I hope lots of the Guardians are getting to see some exciting skies :cool: :thumbsup:

I hope so Mitch, she can be trouble that one! :eek: Keep 'em close mate ;) :) :thumbsup:

You seem to have an endless supply Mitch! :D And an increasing number of Lambs! 🤣:thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having (or has had) a great weekend :) Between other tasks, I was editing my pics last night, but I have too say, nothing makes me feel like going to sleep faster! 🥱 It knocks me out quicker than a skinful of beer! 🥴 :D I'm getting there though! :rolleyes: It's supposed to be another sunny day here, in the mid 70's, but unfortunately, I have too much to do to enjoy another day out, and I'm also going over to York tomorrow with Eve tomorrow. That should be nice, but it's time I'll have to make up 😦 No rest for the wicked eh?! :D I hope everyone has a lovely day, and look forward to seeing any pics of the Aurora Borealis :cool: Let your Lambsfoot bathe in the magical light! :D ;) I'm hoping to get time to get the stones out later, but I'm carrying my Albers today, which still has a great edge :) :thumbsup:

😆😆
Yep always seems a box or 2 to cut up, or the kids have a clean up & bring out shoe boxes & the like
I've been very fortunate for the growing flock
Have a good day.

Last edited:

I always like seeing Rosebeast ! 👍

Does anybody know how to stop, Bob? Lordy!!! This Ashwin arrived in the mail. She needed a little work and some elbow grease but the edge is true and sharp. The wood is mind blowing and the action is superb. Please stop sending me stuff, Bob 😂😂😂. Thank you my friend. This knife will now be placed in the forever lamb collection and rotation.

FifylOS.jpeg

Sweet Lamb !

Man I love this - well done my friend!

Thanks mate !

Didn't see any here last night either.

Thanks buddy !

Great Burl on your Albers !

Looking good Jer :thumbsup:
😆😆
Yep always seems a box or 2 to cut up, or the kids have a clean up & bring out shoe boxes & the like
I've been very fortunate for the growing flock
Have a good day.
Thanks mate, I have a few to cut up myself today! :D If I get time that is, I'm having a bit of a domestic nightmare! 😩 I decided to do some housework before going back to my photos, and one of the things I needed to do was 'mothball' my winter woollens, and get out my summer shirts. Halfway through, the pole in the wardrobe collapsed. What actually happened is that one of the pieces holding it up, snapped in two! 😖 And after an awful lot of messing about, and since the hardware store is closed today, I've actually had to manufacture a replacement out of a special epoxy putty I have. Going to take 3 hours to set hard, then I'll go at it again! 😤
Didn't see any here last night either.

Thanks buddy !

Great Burl on your Albers !
That's a shame Steve, thanks for the kind words my friend :) :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians and Happy Mother's Day. I guess it's belated for all those in the UK. Anyway....looks to be a spectacular day here in southern coastal NC.
IMG-0255.jpg

IMG-0256.jpg
IMG-3670.jpg
Back in March here Bill, but best wishes to all the hard-working moms! :) That's a nice set-up you have :) :thumbsup:

Good Sunday Guardians. As always some fine lambsfoot pictures here for enjoyable viewing. We’ve had some nice weather here in Santa Cruz although it sprinkled a bit this morning. Right now it’s foggy and overcast. I’m sitting out back with my cat. Butterball got in the picture. The covers on this one are giraffe. The damasteel pattern is Odin’s Eye. I would have called it Cthulhu’s Eye. I don’t think I have any Norse background unless I come from a line of fat bald Viking Kings. You never know.
IMG_3311.jpeg

Last edited:
Good Sunday Guardians. As always some fine lambsfoot pictures here for enjoyable viewing. We’ve had some nice weather here in Santa Cruz although it sprinkled a bit this morning. Right now it’s foggy and overcast. I’m sitting out back with my cat. Butterball got in the picture. The covers on this one are giraffe. The damasteel pattern is Odin’s Eye. I would have called it Cthulhu’s Eye. I don’t think I have any Norse background unless I come from a line of fat bald Viking Kings. You never know.
View attachment 2569835
LOL! :D THat sure is one FANCY Lamb Kurt! :cool: Love the bolster :cool: Great pic :thumbsup:
Good morning Guardians !

Oak Lamb today 👍

Very handsome Steve :) :thumbsup:
For all the mom's that put up with us!
Including the new ones! :D ;) :thumbsup:
Seems the Albers are taking over the Lambsfoot market.
I may have to get my grubby hands on one some day...maybe.
Good luck John :) :thumbsup:

Back