• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Handmade coffee scoops

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_1089.jpegIMG_1090.jpegIMG_1092.jpeg
Hello everyone, I’ve starting making these copper coffee scoops and offering them for sale. Each one is hand textured and riveted together with copper rivets and a stainless handle. The scoop itself is just over a tablespoon which is perfect for a 8 ounce serving of coffee, also makes it easy to measure for a coffee pot. These have a nice heft to them and should last for generations, definitely has a more luxurious feel compared to plastic scoops. The long handle also makes it easy to get down to the bottom of a container. These are $50 each, you can use code BLADEFORUMS on my website for free US shipping. The website accepts cards, PayPal and several other payment types. I’m constantly making more of these so I don’t have a set stock amount but these are made to order and I plan to ship in batches on Fridays. Thank you for looking and here is the link to my website.

Back