How many Chris Reeve Knives do you own?

How many Chris Reeve Knives do you own?

• Total voters
I was into Randalls for a long time, then realized it's hard to carry an 8" blade in a big city, so in comes the Sebenza... I have a few CRKs in EDC rotation, but the rest are a better investment, based on current prices, than a lot of things I can think of.

You're doing the lords work with that though as people get to try a CRK at a nice discount.

That's how I always looked at it. Use a knife for a while, and then sell it at a discount for someone else to try out, or just keep it. Win-win for everyone. Though, nowadays, the buyer is just as likely to flip it for a quick profit 10 minutes after they buy it at a discount.

That's how I always looked at it. Use a knife for a while, and then sell it at a discount for someone else to try out, or just keep it. Win-win for everyone. Though, nowadays, the buyer is just as likely to flip it for a quick profit 10 minutes after they buy it at a discount.
Sadly true, if you make a deal too good the sharks come swimming.

Some of us were also lucky enough to start our CRK collections before the insane inflation occurred. It has definitely slowed down my CRK purchases. (All knife purchases, in fact.😔)

Ok…fine…my number is…let’s just say over 30..lol.
One thing about me is that I don’t sell my CRK’s…if I bought it, or it was given to me…it does not leave my collection/use…unless…I give it away.

When I get to the point of downsizing my CRK collection, I plan to give them to family and folks who need a good knife.

I enjoy CRK’s. I think that even with “new” knives that come out in the next 40-50 years, you will be hard pressed to find a folding knife that is as robust and dependable as a CRK.

Ok…enough rambling…I’ll leave this photo here.

091BDF05-719F-4B52-ABFD-863CF828AD35.jpeg

Back