I'm still alive!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around!

I had to take off in an emergency to go help my bed bound Mom. Both of my parents passed and I'm down in Texas trying to sort things out with the family farm. My shop in Colorado collapsed from wind shear not too long ago. I have a shop here that needs a lot of work, after a long wait my electrician backed out so I'm back on that soon. There's a lot more to it though, it's a long story to say the least.

I do have a ton of knives in cue once things are back together. I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around!

I had to take off in an emergency to go help my bed bound Mom. Both of my parents passed and I'm down in Texas trying to sort things out with the family farm. My shop in Colorado collapsed from wind shear not too long ago. I have a shop here that needs a lot of work, after a long wait my electrician backed out so I'm back on that soon. There's a lot more to it though, it's a long story to say the least.

I do have a ton of knives in cue once things are back together. I hope everyone is doing well!
Nice to see you back around these parts,šŸ˜‰. Looking forward to more great things from youšŸ¤—

Glad to hear!! Iā€™m gonna need a few things from ya. :)
Sorry to hear about your parents. :(

Back