In the shop 3/10/2013

No specific theme to this post but I had the camera and took a few pictures of the knives I have about finished. They are a really brightly colored group!

Attachments

• DSCF5908.jpg
    DSCF5908.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF5909.jpg
    DSCF5909.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF5910.jpg
    DSCF5910.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF5911.jpg
    DSCF5911.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 51
Mike,
Very impressive new group. I'm especially impressed with the Fossil Coral Agate knives, the Mookaite and the Petrified Palm that looks like it is from Indonesia. Are the Fossil Coral's from Indonesia also? You always amaze me with the RARE stones from all over the world, as well as your artful craftsmanship.
Dennis

The Palm and Corals are from Indonesia. The Corals are the only two that I will be able to do in this version. It is all I have and came from the Dinosaur Bone Company (Terra Fauna) that was doing trades for my works until the Dino Bone market basically dried up. I was told by her (Claudeen Manning) that Indonesia is no longer allowing trade of the top gem grade versions of the Petrified Coral and that is why all you usually see now is the lower grade varieties.

Hi Mike, looks like a great collection. That red 501 would look good in my pocket and I see another nice piece of that Morrisonite. Wow, Penny said that pair of Indonesian Coral are Outstanding! Sometimes its nice to have the wife looking over your shoulder, maybe I can bid on them.
Later Gene

Back