Introduction

gollik

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi, my name is Jakub Golla, knife maker based in Prague Czech Republic. I like well designed simple and practical things, and knife is one of the simplest and most practical things ever. I've loved knives since I was little boy, and I started making knives in 2013 as a hobby. After about 10 years of working in advertising industry mostly as a photographer I decided I'd like to do something bit more useful, so I quit my job in ad agency in 2015 and thought I try to sell some of my knives so I don't have to dig too deep to my savings before I decide what to do next, well and here I am making knives for living:)

Welcome man. Your knives look incredible.

Welcome! I've admired your knives on the exchange and it's great to see you get a subforum.

Your knives looks great ... I'm enjoying getting to see some and hear great things about your work ... maybe I can save up to get one someday soon!

Love all the blades you have made me, keep up the good work! Thanks again for all the good steel!

Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

Hi Jacob, i ordered a 4” elmax edc a month ago, im pretty exited, cant wait to break it in. Keep up the great knives
Lee

Hi Lee, I'm about to start new batch in couple of weeks or so.

Back