Issues leaving feedback

carnifex knifeworks

Gold Member
When I try to leave feedback for another member, I get an error message (see image). However, the other member involved in the trade was able to leave feedback for me without issue.

I tried unlocking the thread, changing the status of the thread from traded to for sale, etc. It still just gives me the error message.

The thread I started is in the "carothers performance knives for sale" section, if that matters.

I'm not sure if this is a tech glitch or just something I'm doing wrong.

Screenshot_20240407-213723_Chrome.jpg

When I try to leave feedback for another member, I get an error message (see image). However, the other member involved in the trade was able to leave feedback for me without issue.

I tried unlocking the thread, changing the status of the thread from traded to for sale, etc. It still just gives me the error message.

The thread I started is in the "carothers performance knives for sale" section, if that matters.

I'm not sure if this is a tech glitch or just something I'm doing wrong.

View attachment 2546189

Try using 1 of these 2 links to leave your feedback.

Or

Give his link a try, worst that can happen is the same error.

Also, DR left you feedback as a Trader, are you also inputting you status as a Trader too, not as a Seller?

I did try all the links posted in this thread. None work. Same error every time. 🤷‍♂️

Yes, I was selecting Trader when attempting to leave feedback.

CPK FS is enabled for feedback, so I'm not sure what's up

Is feedback functioning correctly right now? I left feedback successfully a couple of weeks ago and now tonight I cannot find any way to do it, like the buttons are gone. Have I lost my marbles or is the button actually gone? Thanks.

Is feedback functioning correctly right now? I left feedback successfully a couple of weeks ago and now tonight I cannot find any way to do it, like the buttons are gone. Have I lost my marbles or is the button actually gone? Thanks.
I can see them
Both feedback count, that you can go through and add feedback

Ok, that is super weird. For other members like you and those in this thread, if I hover over the username, there is a button right there to do it, as well as one on the profile page. But on the seller I want to leave feedback for, it simply does not exist. No Add Feedback buttons. I guess I'm not totally nuts. 🤷

Ok, that is super weird. For other members like you and those in this thread, if I hover over the username, there is a button right there to do it, as well as one on the profile page. But on the seller I want to leave feedback for, it simply does not exist. No Add Feedback buttons. I guess I'm not totally nuts. 🤷

Any Mods or Admin looking into this issue? This is the member I wanted to leave feedback for, and there is no way to do it. What's the story?

Back