Just a Picture:

13vs8Vsh.jpg

From the previous Blade Forums sales time period, a Joshua Fisher EDC, in Bolivian(?) Rosewood:
YVrFvXul.jpg

erzElbSl.jpg

A recent snag for the kitchen:
MIeJ6bql.jpg

RuH7Gsrl.jpg
That first one was one of my early models I believe I called it my Nordic model, it is indeed Bolivian rosewood. It’s always neat seeing the old stamp. I hope you continue to enjoy it and the new kitchen knife, I really appreciate the continued support.

That first one was one of my early models I believe I called it my Nordic model, it is indeed Bolivian rosewood. It’s always neat seeing the old stamp. I hope you continue to enjoy it and the new kitchen knife, I really appreciate the continued support.
I am pleased to own a small number of your earlier work, sold on the open BF market. I was impressed then with the tight finish of your knives, useful designs and each knife came with a sharp edge - which does not always happen, but is kind of a let down on a nice knife.

I showed off the kitchen utility knife to my Dad, who got me started with knives, and remarked that it was flawless. I do not disagree.

Thanks for making great and useful tools.

I am pleased to own a small number of your earlier work, sold on the open BF market. I was impressed then with the tight finish of your knives, useful designs and each knife came with a sharp edge - which does not always happen, but is kind of a let down on a nice knife.

I showed off the kitchen utility knife to my Dad, who got me started with knives, and remarked that it was flawless. I do not disagree.

Thanks for making great and useful tools.
Do you have clearer pics of his older stamp?
😁

Beautiful scales and I think, an elegant design - one of my favorite Fiddlebacks. Nice pic - thanks for sharing.
Thanks, and I agree. I've wanted a Gaucho for a long time and using it this morning, it's exactly what I expected. A great and versatile design, just like the traditional knives that inspired it.

Back