Lets see some Hinderer action

Just got this one in. Have always wanted to check one out and first impression is that it’s awesome! So my question to ya hinderer guys is why was this ever discontinued and seems to not be very popular from what I’ve gathered. Feels great in the hand, excellent in the pocket and has the best action I’ve seen on a hinderer so far. I do think it would be cool if the front part of the other side was sharpened as well.

IMG_2670.jpeg

Just got this one in. Have always wanted to check one out and first impression is that it’s awesome! So my question to ya hinderer guys is why was this ever discontinued and seems to not be very popular from what I’ve gathered. Feels great in the hand, excellent in the pocket and has the best action I’ve seen on a hinderer so far. I do think it would be cool if the front part of the other side was sharpened as well.

View attachment 2559212
This is the only Hinderer I haven’t handled always been curious about it myself. Looks pretty mean in all black nice pick up!

View attachment 2559212
I had no idea, both sides used to be sharpened.
cTfvMas.jpg

I had no idea, both sides used to be sharpened.
cTfvMas.jpg
Nice! I may get that edge sharpened one day. Any idea why they were discontinued and seem to not be very popular based off of the pricing and how slowly they sell on the secondary?

On the other hand I haven’t seen any complaints on them either. Actually don’t see much talk about em at all.

Nice! I may get that edge sharpened one day. Any idea why they were discontinued and seem to not be very popular based off of the pricing and how slowly they sell on the secondary?

On the other hand I haven’t seen any complaints on them either. Actually don’t see much talk about em at all.
Sometimes he goes a long time without making certain models. I always heard the fulltrack was discontinued and he did another run of those last year. Might be coming again soon.

View attachment 2559212

Congrats ! I love mine.

They came in two grinds: bayonet (yours) and dagger (both sides sharp). I prefer the Bayonet, safer to manipulate as I have a tendency to cut myself :)

The Triway version is quite recent- I’m sure there will be more drops.

Congrats ! I love mine.

They came in two grinds: bayonet (yours) and dagger (both sides sharp). I prefer the Bayonet, safer to manipulate as I have a tendency to cut myself :)

The Triway version is quite recent- I’m sure there will be more drops.
Thanks. I started to figure that was the case once I thought about it. Loving this thing. Especially the overall size. So compact with a 3.5” blade.

Back