Let's See The Top Knives In Your EDC Rotation

Post the knives in your collection that get the most pocket time.

No limit. It can be one knife, or a hundred.

I have several more knives, but these are the ones that get carried and used far more than the others.

DC4De0y.jpg

My Benchmade Shootout Couldn't be in the pic because it is at Benchmade headquarters for warranty service at the moment, but here it is in a separate pic.

xjUEOn8.jpg

Sebenza and Vic Companion are my go-to

m8JQiJx.jpg

Next would be the CRUWEAR Manix, especially in the summer because I don't carry it much in the damp winters here

aUB1ojj.jpg

Para 3 LW in S90V is a stainless workhorse that gets thrown in my pocket often as well.

CESkqpI.jpg

K390 Stretch is much the same, but also mostly gets carry in the dry season

j91NfE7.jpg

This combo is a favorite, so they get carried often

VxitILC.jpg

The next two are my hiking combo, so from June until it starts snowing in the fall I carry them as much as I possibly can get out.

zymp7bZ.jpg

cMTGfWu.jpg

This one gets the nod when I visit glacial fed/alpine lakes that have the color to make pics like this. I'm honestly waiting for a Magnacut to see if I can perform a swap into this one.

hTNkSIj.jpg

EDIT: Almost forgot the AD20.5

ohWZhkx.jpg

Sebenza and Vic Companion are my go-to

m8JQiJx.jpg

Next would be the CRUWEAR Manix, especially in the summer because I don't carry it much in the damp winters here

aUB1ojj.jpg

Para 3 LW in S90V is a stainless workhorse that gets thrown in my pocket often as well.

CESkqpI.jpg

K390 Stretch is much the same, but also mostly gets carry in the dry season

j91NfE7.jpg

This combo is a favorite, so they get carried often

VxitILC.jpg

The next two are my hiking combo, so from June until it starts snowing in the fall I carry them as much as I possibly can get out.

zymp7bZ.jpg

cMTGfWu.jpg

This one gets the nod when I visit glacial fed/alpine lakes that have the color to make pics like this. I'm honestly waiting for a Magnacut to see if I can perform a swap into this one.

hTNkSIj.jpg

EDIT: Almost forgot the AD20.5

ohWZhkx.jpg
Awesome colors on you're knives man!

Pardon my ignorance... Who's is the regrind on the PM2 done by? Is that a Volunteer logo?
Nice collection! 😍
Thanks!
That PM2 isn't a regrind, it's a re-blade.
It's S125VN (with a hardness of 65 if I remember correctly) made by a Ukrainian maker and I can't remember his name, but his initials VD and are set in sterling silver. (I had all of the info somewhere around here but it's gone)
As you can see there is no choil which makes for more effective cutting length and the blade is physically longer as well, when closed it fills the handle, stock PM2 doesn't. It has a sharpened length same as a Millie.20240505_215258.jpg

Last edited:
Had a Zt0452cf in my back pocket everyday for the last year and a half. It’s paired with a victorinox classic which lives on my keys. Same two knives everyday.

The only other blade that gets carry time is a schrade sharpfinger on my belt when I’m doing biker stuff, otherwise it lives on the motorcycle. No rotation here. The Zt and classic are constant

Back