Maynard's Delkalope

Hey AKC, thanks for stoppin by. Glad you like it Alan.

Need to get the welt n and stitch her up.
A lot of contrast but I think it'llll come together when it's finished out.

Ohai, that is looking good! So, I thought maybe you got froze inna snow and stuck to the ground up there in Cold Foot, Montana. Glad you got unstuck... ;)

John, I really like the contrast of colors. :thumbup:

Made a new batch of Vinegaroon from the metal grinding muck in the bucket under my grinder. It worked out good and gives a nice deep black color in the leather.

Hoping I can get this stitched up and finished soon. I've got some small parers profiled and will be starting some stacks (planning on three, we shall see).

Made a new batch of Vinegaroon from the compost pile out under the snow. I lost my one good paring knife out there, carving apples for the donkey, so have got some small parers profiled and will be starting on them soon; the donkey is getting hungry again.
Sweet! I'll take #49, thanks for the chance! :cool:

Made a new batch of Vinegaroon from the metal grinding muck in the bucket under my grinder. It worked out good and gives a nice deep black color in the leather.

Hoping I can get this stitched up and finished soon. I've got some small parers profiled and will be starting some stacks (planning on three, we shall see).

I'd personally like to see a parer in Hitachi Blue...... Ummmm :rolleyes:

John, that knife turned out phenomenally awesome!!! :eek: :cool: Excellent work as usual!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I wish Maynard wasn't such a beast, then I could beat him up and take this from him. Beautiful job John. That is top notch work all around.

Oh that's easy, just tell him he needs to trim his unibrow and sucker punch him mid butthurt, ......just don't miss.

Thanks tim:thumbup:

That is simply a work of art. The whole package could be sent to a museum or stashed away in a high end safe but I really hope it gets bloody quite often before it does.

Thanks Scott, I really like making these, this one was a good learning experience. More guards and stacks to come, I'll be starting another thread soon with three stacks going at once and some simples in between. That's the plan anyways, and you know how bad I suck at those;):D

Thanks Mack, means a lot, but I think you're nuts.

Back