MINI UDT

Can anyone estimate the value of my mini? Blasted blade marked w.MT logo, 12/94 and the opposite side says 440-C. Never used. No box, no paper.

While I was wandering the Blade Show this summer I saw prices for these little guys ranging from $300 to $500 depending on the configuration, condition, and financial motivation of the seller
smile.gif
. Mike Hardee just sold a mint serial numbered MiniUDT on KnifeForums for $450.

Regards,
Mike

PS - Based on Mike's post above, I must either have really good taste or look like a sucker!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mjswan (edited 10-04-98).]

The knife Mike Hardee sold for $450 was a limited production titanium handled model(less than 100 made).Ken

I just picked up a mini for $150. It was a regular turquoise one and it was used. A friend picked one up one two weeks ago for $120 his was used less then mine. I also picked up a titanium this week for a price that I rather not say. But it was less then Mikes and a lot more then a regular one. So your mini may go for as much as the person buying it, wants to pay for it. Want to sell it?

Spearpoint if you like I can lend you mine for your review, but don't get sticky fingers and keep them.

[This message has been edited by Amir Z (edited 10-09-98).]

Thanks Amir, I really appreciate your offer. But I was just kidding around! In any case, stay tuned. New knife reviews are coming in a matter of days. I hope you guys would all enjoy the next major update at my web site.

Back