New shop!

Slower progress than anticipated.
But both doors are now fully functional. One of which i built from scratch.
All pest control measures are complete.

Wiring is next up. FINALLY.
And I can get some lighting in there. Then its back to making expensive dust!!!

First things will be
8670 machetes or medium choppers.
Z-wear EDC stuff or camp stuff.
K110 (D2) camp or EDC knives.

Hopefully I make some decent knives! Been a bit since I was in my element.

Hey mate, just spotted your knives in an old Cedric & Ada vid, had a poke around here, will definitely be looking to order one when you're up and running again! Amazing work my friend. I know this isn't exactly the appropriate place but I had to say it, don't worry about being a bit rusty, just start out with some 14C28N. ;)

*ETA: Please ignore the signature, I haven't been around for 20 years and apparently that's even longer than I'd realised. :eek:

Last edited:
Hey mate, just spotted your knives in an old Cedric & Ada vid, had a poke around here, will definitely be looking to order one when you're up and running again! Amazing work my friend. I know this isn't exactly the appropriate place but I had to say it, don't worry about being a bit rusty, just start out with some 14C28N. ;)

*ETA: Please ignore the signature, I haven't been around for 20 years and apparently that's even longer than I'd realised. :eek:
Thanks for popping in! Thanks I can definitely get you on the books once things open up.
No worries on the signature.

I've actually got some easy steels to work with ready to go. May order some more Nitro-V and get a few small easy knives cranked out.

Should be wiring tomorrow.
Today is a Scorcher. Southern cali has had another heatwave this week, yesterday and today are the hottest days of the week.

Be careful. I saw one of Colin's knives on a Cedric and Ada vid once. And then I bought it. Then I bought some more. It's a slippery slope. ;):D

Screen-Shot-2018-10-31-at-9-32-48-am.jpg

Back