Official Buck Picture Thread

View attachment 2458797

l liked the 110 photo above and how it is with him daily, that I had to just show this 110 LT I got in a Christmas exchange, just like it, in the table beside my lazy boy. ;)
I’ve been debating getting an LT. I like that it has the lightweight handle WITHOUT a thumbstud like the other plastic 110s. I had one of the other versions, which came with a thumbstud built in, and I gave it away after about a month. The thumbstud prevented me from gripping the knife how I like to when I’m doing detailed whittling projects. The LT seems like it has all the benefits of that one, without the single drawback I disliked.

My roommate in college had one of the older light ones (1985 or 86), different handle material, but I thought a lighter version was a great idea. Did a little research, it may have been a Bucklite (422? It was a 110 size blade) with a grooved plastic handle. Anyone have any more info about the 1985 or ’86 Bucklites? Just curious. And thanks.

That was the 426. The 422 has the same blade as the 112.

I’ve been debating getting an LT. I like that it has the lightweight handle WITHOUT a thumbstud like the other plastic 110s. I had one of the other versions, which came with a thumbstud built in, and I gave it away after about a month. The thumbstud prevented me from gripping the knife how I like to when I’m doing detailed whittling projects. The LT seems like it has all the benefits of that one, without the single drawback I disliked.

The key advantage of the 110 LT and 112 LT over the "slims" is that they share the exact same blade shape as the 110 and 112, which the slims do not. That and the grips are the same excellent shapes, just lighter.

The key advantage of the 110 LT and 112 LT over the "slims" is that they share the exact same blade shape as the 110 and 112, which the slims do not. That and the grips are the same excellent shapes, just lighter.
You pushed me over the edge! 😁

Although I really shouldn’t, I went ahead and ordered an LT. Also got a brown sheath for my regular 110 at the same time. It’s a nice pick-me-up before work 🙂 needed a bit of fun.

Attachments

• IMG_7197.png
    IMG_7197.png
    156 KB · Views: 3
I actually like the blade shape of the slim series some what better than the classic….. I know I am committing sacrilege by saying that.😉

I also have a 110 LT, I am wondering if it would fit in a leather 110 sheath? It has the same dimensions as a regular 110 and I would like that better than the cordura or nylon sheath that came with the LT. it would be light weight. Just have to get the 110 sheath.

I also have a 110 LT, I am wondering if it would fit in a leather 110 sheath? It has the same dimensions as a regular 110 and I would like that better than the cordura or nylon sheath that came with the LT. it would be light weight. Just have to get the 110 sheath.
I go with nylon sheath.

Fits the leather 110 sheath with no problems.
I usually cary my 110LT's (and brass n wood 110's that came with a nylon sheath) in one of the leather 110 sheaths I have. (usually the "distressed leather" sheath ... it ain't as "dressy"/"formal".

If/When I use my (blacked out) nylon sheath, it is horizontally, for the most part.

Last edited:
The LT fits fine in my 110 leather sheath. That's how I prefer to carry it. The nylon sheath went back in the box after only a couple days.:)

I actually like the blade shape of the slim series some what better than the classic….. I know I am committing sacrilege by saying that.😉

iu

Back