Official Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's see em!

The only two Kershaw knives I have:

Folding Field 1050 -

kershawfoldingfield1050.jpg

Nakamura 1480 -

kershawnakamura14801.jpg

SA, you've got an amazing collection. I'll follow along with your last pics with one of my favorites.

5655611777_b31fdd56d7_b.jpg

5656183300_ebde70acd6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Damn spiralarchitect! That is awesome, nice collection. :)

It sure is! I thought I was pretty well-versed on the Kershaw and Zero Tolerance lines, but I don't recognize the two farthest to the left in this pic:

100_0984.jpg

The one second from the left looks like it might have some Strider DNA in it. What are they?

Guess I ought to add my own shots in rather than starting another post. Here goes:

Love my Cyclone. The only thing I'd like better is if I had one of those frame-lock, ZDP minis to go with it, but I carry this one quite often:
DSCF3460.jpg

I just sold this S30V Blur, but I still own the picture and I think it's a great shot!
DSCF3358.jpg

Mini-Mojo. Had it a long time but almost never use it. Doesn't fit my ham-hocks very well, but one of those that I keep thinking is going to prove itself indispensable one of these days. I'll be ready when it does!
MiniMojo-L-Flash-a.jpg

Spec Bump. I have a love/hate relationship with this knife. Love using it, hate sharpening it. It was my first S30V blade though, and it's the main reason it wasn't the last.
SpecBump-L-a.jpg

SpecBump-R-a.jpg

The mighty Outcast is attached to my Get Home Bag pack in my car, and goes everywhere with me. I liked the feel of the neoprene handle material, but it was just too thin for me the way it came, so I followed the example that I think was already posted in this thread and wrapped it with 550 cord. Not the best alternative though. It made it the right size for my hand, but it's as hard as a rock now. Haven't had occasion to chop with it yet, but I have a feeling I'll be unwrapping it when I do. If anyone knows of aftermarket alternative scales or some way to thicken-up the stock handles, please let me know.
DSCF3254.jpg

DSCF3245.jpg

One of my top 3 EDC's, the Breakout 7000 (Auto). Love everything about this knife!
DSCF3228.jpg

DSCF3232.jpg

DSCF3234.jpg

That's it for now. Won't be long until I have more. There's older discontinued models I'm always looking for, and the 2011 offerings have me waiting with baited breath for their releases. It's a great time to be a Kershaw fan!

Blues

Last edited:
My 1 and only, Leek. Like it, Love it, EDC the crap out of it.

058.jpg

057.jpg

055.jpg

018.jpg

Flipped the pocket clip around, removed the pesky safety.
056.jpg

It sure is! I thought I was pretty well-versed on the Kershaw and Zero Tolerance lines, but I don't recognize the two farthest to the left in this pic:

100_0984.jpg

The one second from the left looks like it might have some Strider DNA in it. What are they?

The far left is a Strider RCC and the next one over is a Strider Gb. It would be nice if ZT would make a version of something similar to the RCC... it is an odd-ball in the Strider line-up, but would fit great with ZT.

More pics coming soon :)

DSC00972.jpg

Kershaw Leek-Black and White Smoke
DSC00975.jpg

Unfortunately the blade came bent near the tip I'll probably see if I can get a replacement blade soon.

They are not as cool as a lot of the ones on here, but I like them and I use them everyday. The Chive I carry at work all the time, not too big, barely know its there. The Blur I carry everyday after work and on my day off. Both are assisted. I do not think that I could carry a non assist blade. Thanks for looking. I prefer the tactical black for some odd reason.
006.jpg

007.jpg

Back