"Old Knives"

HWNvNBdM_o.jpg
EFsIAAsZ_o.jpg

In 2006 and 2007, I constructed and published a website dedicated to the collecting of Robeson Cutlery Company knives.
I utilized my own knives and also photos that I gathered on the internet, such as Ebay auctions.

The company that hosted the website inadvertently deleted all the data a few years ago and I never acquired the energy to redo it.

It can, however, be accessed via The Way Back Machine internet archive program.

I'm going to post a link here.

Bare in mind that I no longer own all the knives, as they've been to sold to others, some of which are members here.

This is for information and reference purposes only, not a "Look at me" kind of thing.

This is a photo heavy site and is most easily navigated with a PC. I'm not sure a smartphone will work correctly, as on mine,
the captions under the photos are out of place. Possibly, a phone with a larger screen will perform better.

Explore at your leisure. I still do.

Sometimes this time machine does not work correctly. I wanted to look at information on old P. Kamphaus knives on his site, but most of them were not work. While there is time, it is better to save the site with all the information. I use this program, it works very well:

Offline Explorer Enterprise 5.9.3374 SR5 Multilanguage

Back