Pictures Of Your Cold Steel

zGB46YVh.jpg

What is it called, this purple little tag on the thumb stud?
Is it helpful?
It’s a “wave” device, which allows you to snag it on your pocket as you pull the knife from the pocket. The pocket snag “waves” the blade open, allowing for VERY quick opening.

It is made by SnaggleTooth Tactical, a company based in New Jersey. They make them for many knives, out of both aluminum and Delrin. This one is aluminum, but I use both kinds on most of my Cold Steels. I highly recommend them if quick deployment is something you want.

It’s a “wave” device, which allows you to snag it on your pocket as you pull the knife from the pocket. The pocket snag “waves” the blade open, allowing for VERY quick opening.

It is made by SnaggleTooth Tactical, a company based in New Jersey. They make them for many knives, out of both aluminum and Delrin. This one is aluminum, but I use both kinds on most of my Cold Steels. I highly recommend them if quick deployment is something you want.
Yes, this is something I'm looking for, thank you!
Is this thing easy to remove so I can switch it between my blades, or is it more or less permanent once installed?

Yes, this is something I'm looking for, thank you!
Is this thing easy to remove so I can switch it between my blades, or is it more or less permanent once installed?
It installs and removes easily with the supplied Allen wrench. The hardest part is loosening the original thumb stud. I find it’s easiest to apply heat via soldering iron to loosen the blue locktite they use.

Back