Post your Arno Bernard Pic's!

Received my Rinkhals yesterday and I’m very impressed with it (not that I was expecting anything less). It has very crisp walk and talk. I was hoping to carry it clipless, but it had already made its mark on the Ti scale underneath, so I put it back on. The similarities with the Mnandi are apparent but they are quite different in action, the Mnandi obviously being a framelock and able to be opened one-handed. I really like how AB and CRK share a lot of the same design elements but still manage to show off different strengths. Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead.
yfo5tqG.jpg

Received my Rinkhals yesterday and I’m very impressed with it (not that I was expecting anything less). It has very crisp walk and talk. I was hoping to carry it clipless, but it had already made its mark on the Ti scale underneath, so I put it back on. The similarities with the Mnandi are apparent but they are quite different in action, the Mnandi obviously being a framelock and able to be opened one-handed. I really like how AB and CRK share a lot of the same design elements but still manage to show off different strengths. Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead.
yfo5tqG.jpg
Thanks. I’ve never seen a side by side. I think I prefer the AB blade shape there.

I might be heading to South Africa mid year. Really lusting after that mottles brown-white dyed scale. Love it! On a Rinkals. Beastly snakes those. Where I grew up though the Mambas were the common snake. Very dangerous. Killed many in my day

I might be heading to South Africa mid year. Really lusting after that mottles brown-white dyed scale. Love it! On a Rinkals. Beastly snakes those. Where I grew up though the Mambas were the common snake. Very dangerous. Killed many in my day

I think the dyed tusk is my favorite inlay on either of the AB folders. Very nice looking in person. Here is my Rinkhals with dyed tusk, couple other shots too.

Sxd5Lj9.jpg

LkkDRmZ.jpg

gTz3hwI.jpg

Back