Pictures here! Project- Just for the duck of it...

Received this pic from Spikediesel Spikediesel today. Getting closer to done, Iā€™m so excited!!!

wnBvlu1.jpg

Yeah that looks good.

It won't be real soon because I've got a bunch of folders to do, but I'd like to commission you for that basket weave engraving on a guard.

I've got a billet of basket weave Damascus going to make a blade and I'll carve a handle similar to this one I did:

View attachment 1894265

I think some of your engraving on a guard would be a perfect bridge between a basket weave blade and handle.

Is that something you'd be interested in when the time comes?

Dang, J, that's a heckuva fancy knife!

Yeah that looks good.

It won't be real soon because I've got a bunch of folders to do, but I'd like to commission you for that basket weave engraving on a guard.

I've got a billet of basket weave Damascus going to make a blade and I'll carve a handle similar to this one I did:

View attachment 1894265

I think some of your engraving on a guard would be a perfect bridge between a basket weave blade and handle.

Is that something you'd be interested in when the time comes?
Wholly crap that's awesome!!!! never thought about doing it on wood. That is bad ass for sure.

Actually, Iā€™ve been carrying a Pioneer X for quite a while! I have one of those leather pocket slips that holds a pen, flashlight, and SAK. Rides with me almost everyday.
My mistake, I donā€™t remember seeing one in your pics (maybe itā€™s because your autos steal the show lol), so I assumed a badass SAK was going to be an addition to your daily carry. Either way, you have excellent taste in toys Duck and I hate you for it šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

My mistake, I donā€™t remember seeing one in your pics (maybe itā€™s because your autos steal the show lol), so I assumed a badass SAK was going to be an addition to your daily carry. Either way, you have excellent taste in toys Duck and I hate you for it šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I usually donā€™t include the PX in my pics, really just because everyone has seen one and knows what it is. However, with these new covers Iā€™ll definitely be showing it off proudly šŸ˜Ž

Back