Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Their A.I. program was just jealous of that lever action! I just changed my account type from Professional to Personal, you lose some of the functions but it looks like they don't block your account from being seen by folks outside of your followers, instead they just suppress it and don't tell you 😄
Putting some bolsters on a batch of knives right now. Came up with another theory. In the pic to the left the case hardening is less vivid. Kinda greyish, which is kinda black and we all know a black rifle is very scary. In the pic to the right the case hardening is more vibrant. So obviously not a black rifle and hence not scary. We call her Bertie and she’s a .357.

Thought I'd post this blade, it's the most recent one I forged and has the best lines yet. This one's going to a friend but I have another one ready for the giveaway, I'll draw the winner Monday or Tuesday.
20240418_202027-01.jpeg

Considering making these available for sale at some point.

Would you round off the edges to make them more comfortable? Or leave part of a sharp edge for a fero rod or use to scrape bark? Very nicely done.

Would you round off the edges to make them more comfortable? Or leave part of a sharp edge for a fero rod or use to scrape bark? Very nicely done.
As thin as they are I aggressively round and polish the edges. They lock in hand really well and are surprisingly comfortable. Sharp edges might take away from that. I don't recall hearing from you on the Giveaway list for these Craig, let me know if you want me to put your name on the list. I'm doing another drawing in a couple of days.

The firestarter model is available for an additional $1.63😁
20240420_161751-01.jpeg

As thin as they are I aggressively round and polish the edges. They lock in hand really well and are surprisingly comfortable. Sharp edges might take away from that. I don't recall hearing from you on the Giveaway list for these Craig, let me know if you want me to put your name on the list. I'm doing another drawing in a couple of days.

The firestarter model is available for an additional $1.63😁
View attachment 2555395
Wow, yea put me down if not too late. I thought it had passed already. Appreciated. Cbach8tw aka Craig. I know what you mean about comfortable rounded handle. My thicker JK Hurley creek has a very comfortable handle.

Wow, yea put me down if not too late. I thought it had passed already. Appreciated. Cbach8tw aka Craig. I know what you mean about comfortable rounded handle. My thicker JK Hurley creek has a very comfortable handle.
The giveaway list will stay open to join through the Newsletter, I'll get your name on it. I'm gonna keep a running list and maybe restart it every year to keep it fresh.

Blast from the past:

When all else fails, just dunk it!

XRM8nTt.jpg

Snuck out to do a little camping before the inevitable campfire ban starts here in BC, Canada. I was fortunate to win this Redmeadow Brut de Forge knife in a draw a couple of months back and put it to work. (Many thanks again John!)

I gave her a pretty darn good work out before taking this glamour pic. This knife proved to be a 10/10 neck knife. Fantastic!!

IMG_0209.jpeg

Snuck out to do a little camping before the inevitable campfire ban starts here in BC, Canada. I was fortunate to win this Redmeadow Brut de Forge knife in a draw a couple of months back and put it to work. (Many thanks again John!)

I gave her a pretty darn good work out before taking this glamour pic. This knife proved to be a 10/10 neck knife. Fantastic!!

View attachment 2556953
Love to see one in the wild, thanks for postin that! It's a surprisingly handy little blade isn't it?

I had to laugh at myself watching this video after the fact. Seeing Roy feel that whoosh of danger brought out a little evil laugh, it's good for them. I don't know that Mom had the same reaction 😆
Yep that was close! Did he get a hit?

Good morning to all!

Just wanted to shout out to all the May b-day guys.... another one bites the dust!
Redmeadow Knives Redmeadow Knives
jlauffer jlauffer
Mack Mack
And anyone else I may (probably) have missed!

Mad Dog Margaritas all around!
Happy Birthday Dennis and to all the rest the May babies! There's a bunch of us in here. I'm hitting the big five 0 this year. Reckon I've passed on a mid life crisis so far, I must be too dumb or stubborn to realize how old I am!

Good deal! Its suppose to be fun. For us parents too! So many can get caught up and forget that its suppose to be fun.
Yep, I don't play the competitive game. Go out there, have fun, and hustle. He has a blast and is always gettin after it. They've been snowed out this week, winter came back to haunt us. Both the kids start swim team in a few weeks, the outdoor pool may have some bite to it this year!

Yep, I don't play the competitive game. Go out there, have fun, and hustle. He has a blast and is always gettin after it. They've been snowed out this week, winter came back to haunt us. Both the kids start swim team in a few weeks, the outdoor pool may have some bite to it this year!
Good deal. Our daughter played basketball at a very high level from the 7th grade on, playing in college too which was her goal. Saw lots of kids get burned out to the point of not playing any more by their parents. That was mostly at the school level, not so much at the club level or travel team deal.

In 7th grade she was recruited by a high level travel team. It was funny how they did it. The coach couldn't contact her directly, it would be a violation of NCAA rules. NCAA rules she's in the 7th grade! So at the County Championship tournament he sat in the bleachers a few rows ahead of us and sent someone to tell us he would like to talk to us. Apparently its ok if the parents contact him but not if he contacts them. Silly. We strove vey hard to make sure we weren't pushing her. We'd ask her at the beginning of every season which of course was the end of the last season as she played year round, if she wanted to take some time off? She'd always say: "What am I gonna do, sit around and get fat?"

Happy Birthday Dennis and to all the rest the May babies! There's a bunch of us in here. I'm hitting the big five 0 this year. Reckon I've passed on a mid life crisis so far, I must be too dumb or stubborn to realize how old I am!
Dang kids. I hit six zero this year. I feel 80 but my brain still thinks I'm 16.

Back