Questions I ask about knives

why would I be in the fall out shelter? what event happened and what would I see when I left?

regardless I'd want a fixed blade......
fallout-walton-goggins-feat.jpg

Thanks jbmonkey jbmonkey for the reminder!

And let that thread be a solid warning against anyone who thought a tanto would be a good idea in post-apocalyptic times. One second you think you're prepping your breakfast (bananas) and the next, every predator within five miles can smell your blood.

Thanks jbmonkey jbmonkey for the reminder!

And let that thread be a solid warning against anyone who thought a tanto would be a good idea in post-apocalyptic times. One second you think you're prepping your breakfast (bananas) and the next, every predator within five miles can smell your blood.
That is my new favorite post ever! Thanks for posting David Mary David Mary !! 🤣

Every now and again a thread comes along that is just pure gold that you just don't forget. Banana tanto.

I’d love to see a compilation (sort of a top 10 list) of classic threads such as Banana Tanto, “You know nothing, Will Stowe”, etc. There’s an immense collective memory on BF; I’d love to read those classic posts for their pure entertainment value!

If I had to take one of those folders into the wastelands, the Cold Steel Recon 1 for sure. If I could choose one of my own, I'd take my Hinderer XM-24.

Back