Random Thought Thread

The ground still looks like it blends into the tire to me today and I'm sotally tober now. Like some ai botched picture. 🤷🏼‍♀️
How about this? Same pose different angle.

WJO1K68.jpeg

Back to the 2024 NFL Draft were I left off a few pages back . . .

I just read that the Niners' 6th (4th round, 135th overall) pick of the draft is a WR from Arizona named Jacob Cowing, who caught 13 TDs (a team record) for the Wildcats in 2023 and is ONLY 5'8" tall and weight ONLY 168#, which is EXACTLY my current height/weight,

. . . but I'll bet he's WAY faster, stronger & more durable than me at over 50 yrs younger than me. LOL!!! ;)

It's unlikely the Niners will actually use him regularly at WR, given his size disadvantage in the NFL & the other players ahead of him at that position.

If he makes the team, they might use him situationally as a wide-out but, more likely, he'll be used as a punt returner with a 40 yd time of 4.38 slightly better than Ricky Pearsall's, the other WR that the Niners drafted (in the 1st round w/their 1st and the 31st overall pick.

However, the drafting of 2 WRs, 1 RB 1 OL, 1 Safety & 1CB so far still leaves certain needs unmet & it'll be interesting to see who they choose w/their last 2 picks of this year's draft.

Last edited:
I also loved this draft for the Chargers and as already stated back on the bandwagon ever since the old front office was cleared out this offseason in favor of Jim Harbaugh and Joe Hertz the new GM who was with the Ravens Org prior to his new position. I thank the SF 49'rs for Jim Harbaugh, although he is 9 season removed from that HC job! TBT, I always liked Jim even when he was a QB for the colts (he came to San Diego in the waning years of his career when not much juice was left) because as the Colt's "Captain Comeback" he used to beat the Chargers arse in the mid to late 1990's, Ha!

These Chargers also need another year's of solid drafting to give. Mahomes and the Chiefs a serious run for the money. Good luck to your 49'rs :)

Every time he farted, he blew his shoes off.
I met a friend that I’ve known since I was 4 years old, his brother, and his dad for lunch yesterday at a pub known for great burgers. It was great to see them all again. I’m not ashamed to say that one of the highlights of being out was watching everyone that walked towards the restroom in that establishment trip on a slight rise/ramp in the floor that is completely unmarked. One lady went down , somewhat gracefully, but still managed to somehow blow both of her shoes off on impact.
She appeared to be fine otherwise and with how hard it was for her to stand back up and get moving I don’t think that she was sober enough for her pride to be injured either. If I go back there again I’m sitting where I can have a clear view of that ramp.

Back