Rat-1: Huge Screaming Deal?

To hold me over until the Izula folder, I have a RAT-1 on the way for all of $25 shipped. Lots of them out there in that price range. This seems like a great deal for heavy duty EDC folder. Or am I missing something?

I carry one everyday and for the price it makes one heck of a beater blade. No complaints on mine. I think I paid $28 for mine.

Thats normal price. I paid about 25 as well. Its probably the best 25$ folder out there though

I have one and I like it a lot but for every day carry I think the izula is a better value if a fixed blade isn't a problem. I got mine, blade and sheath only, for 40 bucks and it's a pretty significant improvement for 15 dollars more.

I bought one a few months ago on ebay for $25.00 plus shipping only to be told the next day he made a mistake and was out of stock. I eventually got my money back and moved on to other things but I may look at them again.

We are working on doing a folder but not sure what will come out first. To be honest with you, the ESEE-3 Folder prototype is not what Mike and I like after carrying them for a couple of months. So, we are doing some re-design work on it. The Izula still needs to be prototyped before even considering production.

I like mine so much, I bought two backups. At this rate though, I'll never use them!`

Awesome blade design, steel quality and action, though definitely not the most ergonomic folder I've owned. Could just be my hands... either way it's a great tool for the money.

I have one and think it's one of the best buys on the market for a new knife. I have given several aways as gifts and will be buying more for that same reason. The scales are a bit smooth but the design is very good.

....To be honest with you, the ESEE-3 Folder prototype is not what Mike and I like after carrying them for a couple of months. So, we are doing some re-design work on it...

That´s interesting to hear... Please, could you tell us more? What things don´t you like and do you want to improve on the Esee-3F prototypes?

Back