Redmeadow Belts

You like you some belts?

• I like me some belts

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • I don't wear pants

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
2nd time's the charm...got my new one yesterday and fits perfect! John asked a couple times to let him know what I paid for return shipping so he could reimburse me, which I ignored since I felt this was all basically my fault. He ended up sending me some money anyway! The audacity!!! 😁

Thanks again John! Can't wait to get a brown one!

View attachment 2311964

Talk about a bombproof sheath! That thing is epic.

Orange on brown is a pretty nice combo.
View attachment 2319612

View attachment 2319610

You can click here to see pricing and options on the website. If anyones interested shoot me an email.
Yep no cussing on that one. looked pretty hard for a stitching oops and didn't see one. Glasses on and everything.

I cringed when a customer first suggested that color combo to us. He was an officer in the Air Force stationed out at Edwards and he'd help us out at the ranch now and then. But it works! His wife later had us make him a pair of chinks (short chaps)s out of buff and stitched with orange with orange as a contrasting color to use in the construction as well as the stitching. Worked too.

Yep no cussing on that one. looked pretty hard for a stitching oops and didn't see one. Glasses on and everything.

I cringed when a customer first suggested that color combo to us. He was an officer in the Air Force stationed out at Edwards and he'd help us out at the ranch now and then. But it works! His wife later had us make him a pair of chinks (short chaps)s out of buff and stitched with orange with orange as a contrasting color to use in the construction as well as the stitching. Worked too.
That was a request from the friend of ours that took us out on the boat fishing the other day. The kids are way too observant and Ains said "He sure does have a lot of orange stuff". When he asked about a belt I knew I'd be breaking out the orange thread. I'd used it once before with buffalo on a small slip sheath and it contrasted nicely, looks great on a belt. There's so many colors that surprise you once you put them on leather isn't there?

I did pretty good on this one, I had a good flow and didn't have to stop and reposition. There's so much back and forth movement with that gunslinger stitch, you're constantly moving to get out of the belts way with every curve. Classical music helps me get in the groove, it seems like the only music I can listen to when I'm doing detailed work that doesn't distract me lol.

I did pretty good on this one, I had a good flow and didn't have to stop and reposition. There's so much back and forth movement with that gunslinger stitch, you're constantly moving to get out of the belts way with every curve. Classical music helps me get in the groove, it seems like the only music I can listen to when I'm doing detailed work that doesn't distract me lol.
I understand completely. I was flower carving a belt yesterday. The first one I'd flower carved In about 15 years or so. Turn it around here turn it around there and repeat and repeat and repeat. I don't bevel very well upside down but I'm getting better!

I understand completely. I was flower carving a belt yesterday. The first one I'd flower carved In about 15 years or so. Turn it around here turn it around there and repeat and repeat and repeat. I don't bevel very well upside down but I'm getting better!
Does it mean we're old if we have to stretch before doing leatherwork?? 😆

Does it mean we're old if we have to stretch before doing leatherwork?? 😆
Oughta try stitching up a rifle scabbard! When I start at the toe end I dang near have to lay over backwards as I’m going so as not to bend the scabbard in half.

Last edited:
John, I do a lot of walking, hiking, critter watching etc.
I have binoculars that I like to carry but no decent way to carry them. I don't like the big chest pouches, I like a good strap but can't find one that fits my style.
Looking at your belts I can easily see a perfect fit.
Would you put this in your head and mix it around a little bit? I'm pretty sure you can come up with the perfect match.

Back