REK Ember fixed blade discussion thread

I got a satin inferno burlap with red liners. Thanks for the help Josh, can’t wait!

View attachment 2416016

Very nice- I managed to order the same version. Looking forward to it.

Just so you know, it's possible one of you two stole the last satin Inferno/red liners out of my shopping cart, just seconds before I was able to pay for it 😂 But, I am actually happier with the satin inferno/black liners instead.

So, Thank you so much for that. I've been known to prematurely jump on something to buy when I feel rushed during a drop, and then I see one very similar but slightly better immediately after; so then I feel that have to buy the other immediately after as well - hence two Grimsmo Rask that look very similar + two Herman Sting that look very similar. NOT cheap for sure.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 4.03.40 PM.png

In this case I saw another I liked equally, and I waited a little and then added it, since it was okay to buy a second (they still took around 24 hours to sell out). I truly cannot decide which one I like more, but the second one is kinda asking me to carry it first.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 4.09.20 PM.png

Just so you know, it's possible one of you two stole the last satin Inferno/red liners out of my shopping cart, just seconds before I was able to pay for it 😂 But, I am actually happier with the satin inferno/black liners instead.

So, Thank you so much for that. I've been known to prematurely jump on something to buy when I feel rushed during a drop, and then I see one very similar but slightly better immediately after; so then I feel that have to buy the other immediately after as well - hence two Grimsmo Rask that look very similar + two Herman Sting that look very similar. NOT cheap for sure.

View attachment 2417481

In this case I saw another I liked equally, and I waited a little and then added it, since it was okay to buy a second (they still took around 24 hours to sell out). I truly cannot decide which one I like more, but the second one is kinda asking me to carry it first.

View attachment 2417482
Pleasure to be of assistance! 🤣

Back