• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reliant Camp Knife

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen:

For your consideration is this new design I'm calling the Reliant. It's a bit of a brute with great hand ergonomics - designed to balance slightly forward of the guard. The tang extends 3/4 of the way into the handle and set with Gflex marine grade epoxy. The major grinds are very slightly hollow ground on a large diameter platen - the secondaries are 220 grit ground at 25 degrees. The bottom of the ricasso is Barney inspired and it takes forever to hand file it in. AEB-L is a great choice of steel for a camp knife - it's called the 52100 of stainless. I hope you like it! The first "I'll take it," PM, or email gets it. $775 delivered CONUS. USPS money order or personal check please. Thanks for viewing and all comments appreciated.

V/R,

TK

.250" AEB-L
14 1/4" OAL
9 1/4" Slight hollow ground blade
Premium stabilized cottonwood
Soldered guard
Stainless fittings
Black G-10 spacer
800 grit hand satin finish
RH vertical sheath

KNIFE VIDEO YOUTUBE

Reliant-Camp-Knife.jpg

Last edited:
This blade IS a beast, and looks to be well made. Love those unique lines! Nice work!

Back