Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy AA/14500 EDC Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 months in, and were not even a third of the way to the drawing. That's just sad :confused:

I still can't post the requested pictures...not sure why the option to attach images isn't there. Yeah, I could use imgur but that means getting my camera and desktop involved; and I'm just not that motivated. (I hate the imgur app - I've installed and uninstalled it several times)

I've been looking for a flashlight, since we own a dog for a few months now and the old Fenix tk11 isn't quite cutting it anymore. So I guess I'm in!
Bonus Pic:
i6oGcFm.jpeg

Looking to add a flashlight to my edc. This would be a great addition!!! Thanks!

In another month and a half it will be a year that this giveaway has ran and we are only 1/3 the way to the 200 entries needed. Actually there are 70 posts but a good many are not entries so it may only be a quarter of the way. Personally; it I was Acebeam I would cancel this giveaway for a lack of interest.

Hello BF members,

A new giveaway is released. Post the picture about your Acebeam Products or Comment your favorite Acebeam model. You will have the chance to win one of our newest releases, the Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy. One winner will be picked randomly from the comment section when the posts is ended #200.

7ximEhp.jpg

Good luck to everyone!!

Shop now: Amazon.US

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/newproducts
So… is this still going on? Post is from 2022, I don’t own one but would like to give one a go so put my name in the hat if the hat is still there 🎩 😉

I don't know if Acebeam is even monitoring this post any longer. They posted 8 times after the original announcement to introduce new items or sales but nothing since July 2022. I wonder if they did not get the response expected and they just forgot about it. Perhaps if they see this they'll post an update letting us know it this is still live or not.

I don't know if Acebeam is even monitoring this post any longer. They posted 8 times after the original announcement to introduce new items or sales but nothing since July 2022. I wonder if they did not get the response expected and they just forgot about it. Perhaps if they see this they'll post an update letting us know it this is still live or not.
Or they could raffle it off to those who showed interest.
Either way is fine.

I e-mailed Acebeam at sales at Acebeam dot com and asked about this. My message :
Is Acebeam ever going to close the Giveaway they started in the Bladeforums Giveaway section? I realize that the thread never made it to 200 entries but it's coming up on a year now since the giveaway contest was announced.

We'll see if the answer but I'm not holding my breath; I think this thread is dead and forgotten about.

I hope this thread isnt dead. Im in for a chance.

The H30 looks pretty awesome, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back